Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 333,464
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros are the two parties really in a mood to solve the problem? As per reports TRAI is going to do nothing in this matter. Are we subscriber going to suffer for ever. NB. Still now I didn't get any refund.

Bros are the two parties really in a mood to solve the problem? As per reports TRAI is going to do nothing in this matter. Are we subscriber going to suffer for ever. NB. Still now I didn't get any refund.

Anything Can Be Said After Monday Only!

Tata Sky cannot show this attitude towards Zee. Zee has presence in Tamil, Telugu and few others unlike Sony. The pressure will be very high if it's Zee. Tata Sky is unable to manage just Sony. Their numbers, cc, chat went engaged for Sony itself, think of Zee :)

Tata Sky cannot show this attitude towards Zee. Zee has presence in Tamil, Telugu and few others unlike Sony. The pressure will be very high if it's Zee. Tata Sky is unable to manage just Sony. Their numbers, cc, chat went engaged for Sony itself, think of Zee :)
Yes right they'll not take risks with Zee as it's an big network than SPN n they have channels mostly for every region compare to SPN.

Really guys that all remaining channels are going to be shut down from the TS platform. As per reports of AMAR UJALA newspaper.

Really guys that all remaining channels are going to be shut down from the TS platform. As per reports of AMAR UJALA newspaper.

They have not given any date as to when they will remove, also this news is not published anywhere else, so it can be false.

And if it comes true, i will be very angry on TS and Sony

Request processed for Sony HD but still blank screen & helpline number is busy , what to do ??

Request processed for Sony HD but still blank screen & helpline number is busy , what to do ??
Use mytatasky online chat n request to activate all Sony Channels.

Use mytatasky online chat n request to activate all Sony Channels.
Thanks! After online chat, channels available now ! They told me to wait for two hrs but when I said that I’m waiting from morning then channels started instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock