Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 333,553
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very soon may be because of this Tv Today Join hands with Star n Left SPN for its distribution of channels.

So SPN bargaining powers are reduced now after 3 channels went to Star. Now deal can be made faster right ?

So SPN bargaining powers are reduced now after 3 channels went to Star. Now deal can be made faster right ?
It's upto SPN when they reduce the price of agreement Ts will add channels . Currently SPN asking 17k but Ts want the deal in between 11K-13K .. let's see:wink:

It's upto SPN when they reduce the price of agreement Ts will add channels . Currently SPN asking 17k but Ts want the deal in between 11K-13K .. let's see:wink:
I think they will enter short term agreement like zee till 29-Dec-18

I think they will enter short term agreement like zee till 29-Dec-18
SPN want long term agreement or else they'll discontinue the available channels also .. Now the short term agreement done for only available channels that too Ts paying as per Viewership per channel to SPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock