Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 332,309
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sad and very dispoint that the way of tatasky and Sony doing this..no one put their ego down and going for the deal..almost 1 month gone..my family very upset Becoz not sab hd and rox hd on tatasky platform I am a annual dhamal mix subscriber..my pack expery date is 22 March 2019..

I am very sad and very dispoint that the way of tatasky and Sony doing this..no one put their ego down and going for the deal..almost 1 month gone..my family very upset Becoz not sab hd and rox hd on tatasky platform I am a annual dhamal mix subscriber..my pack expery date is 22 March 2019..
Bro wait for till November 11,any possible good outcome is expected on that day by TDSAT,may hope for positive outcome,but before that we cannot expect any result because neither Tatasky nor Sony is interested to sign the deal both are adament.

Tatasky has to do some big surprise on Diwali occasion for upsetted tatasky subscribers ..??

Or they remove all the Sony network channels which they are providing in present then would be Sony comes under pressure due to kbc, tmkoc and upcoming ind vs aus cricket series and comes on a deal ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock