Discussion Marathi Movies Updates and General Discussion

Ved (2022)
Satelite rights will be with disney star
(Pravah Picture) as the ott rights are with hotstar and the team was promoting the film on star pravah shows
Y34Nie4.jpg

As I mentioned earlier that there is a big possibility for the satellite rights of *VED* to go with Disney star and now the film is gonna have its World Digital Premiere on Disney+hotstar so it’s mostly confirmed that it will have it’s World Television Premiere soon
On Pravah Picture

As I mentioned earlier that there is a big possibility for the satellite rights of *VED* to go with Disney star and now the film is gonna have its World Digital Premiere on Disney+hotstar so it’s mostly confirmed that it will have it’s World Television Premiere soon
On Pravah Picture
Just OTT rights are with hotstar It's not mean that television rights are also with star. Because many movies which are premiered on Pravah Picture are with Amazon Prime for OTT. That's why we have to wait for its WTP announcement.
Earlier Rietesh starer marathi film Mauli is available on Jio Cinema but the television rights for hindi version is with Star Gold but marathi version is not premiered on any channel yet.

Last edited:
Just OTT rights are with hotstar It's not mean that television rights are also with star. Because many movies which are premiered on Pravah Picture are with Amazon Prime for OTT. That's why we have to wait for its WTP announcement.
Earlier Rietesh starer marathi film Mauli is available on Jio Cinema but the television rights for hindi version is with Star Gold but marathi version is not premiered on any channel yet.
Yes

Read my post again … I said there is a high possibility of the rights going with
Disney star didn’t said the rights are with disney star and the Riteish starrer mauli went to jio cinema for streaming because it was co produced by jio studios and the earlier ones like Lai Bhaari were also associated with zee studios but the film ved is going to stream on Disney + hotstar so we can expect it’s WTP on pravah picture

Read my post again … I said there is a high possibility of the rights going with
Disney star didn’t said the rights are with disney star and the Riteish starrer mauli went to jio cinema for streaming because it was co produced by jio studios and the earlier ones like Lai Bhaari were also associated with zee studios but the film ved is going to stream on Disney + hotstar so we can expect it’s WTP on pravah picture
It's releasing on 28 April
That day stream it and see if they've mentioned telecast Channel in credits
All will come to know

Why Mauli wasn't premiered any reason ?
I mean it was a hit movie

Recent Marathi Blockbuster movie Baaipan Bhaari Deva satellite rights with Colors Marathi and digital rights with Jio Cinema. Film producer is Jio Studios

Recent Marathi Blockbuster movie Baaipan Bhaari Deva satellite rights with Colors Marathi and digital rights with Jio Cinema. Film producer is Jio Studios
Many jio studios movie rights with colors Marathi channel why they not launching colors Marathi Cinema channel?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock