Discussion On Marathi Movies & shows
Which are rarely talked about...

Last edited:
You can talk about satelite,ott rights
Any discussion about marathi films & shows whether old or latest

Last edited:
Ved (2022)
Satelite rights will be with disney star
(Pravah Picture) as the ott rights are with hotstar and the team was promoting the film on star pravah shows
Y34Nie4.jpg

Ved (2022)
(Pravah Picture) as the ott rights are with hotstar and the team was promoting the film on star pravah shows
Y34Nie4.jpg
I think sattelite rights with zee talkies because zee and ritesh deshmukh very good relation

I think sattelite rights with zee talkies because zee and ritesh deshmukh very good relation
no it's not about relation but I guess it will be a good if the rights go to star as pravah picture are handling movies pretty well giving regular airings to old movies and keeping consistency in new movies also , and they promoted the movie in every serial of star pravah so high chance it will be with Disney Star

Ved (2022)
Y34Nie4.jpg
Correction: The ott rights with hotstar is not officially confirmed and might be with a different platform

To be honest zee talkies is really bad nowadays because of repeats
Timepass 3, Dharmveer , Pandu , De dhakka , Sairat
Air every now and then
Where some good movies rights which zee have like
TSKK , Mitwaa , Are aired sometimes on zee yuva which is completely sh*t at quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock