Discussion Marathi Movies Updates and General Discussion

Ya I agree Zee Talkies has highest movie titles but they did not having proper line-up. 4 to 5 movies are repeatedly showing and they had reduced the repeat value of movies. As of now they having highest classic film titles of black&white erra and 80s 90s movie collection but they did not using it. I was assuming that after launch of Zee Chitramandir they will use those classic film titles of black and white erra. But they just repeating few movies on ZC to like Sairat, Fandry, Natsamrat etc. After some times Zee Talkies will be trolled for airing Sairat and Fandry all time like now days Sony Max for Suryavansham.
Zee talkies is already getting trolled by troll pages for their 3-4 repetitive movies ashi hi banwa banwi,sairat, etc. which they air mostly like sooryavansham of sony max.

World Television Premiere - Shutter
Today at 6.30pm on Sony Marathi

aR3x7JZ.jpg

World Television Premiere - Shutter
Today at 6.30pm on Sony Marathi

aR3x7JZ.jpg
Today most of people will watch match also no serials today and people can skip Big Boss & Mee honar superstar for Worldcup i think so this movie will not get good trp.

Last edited:
Today most of people will watch IPL also no serials today and people can skip Big Boss & Mee honar superstar for IPL i think so this movie will not get good trp.
IPL is over re.. 😂😂 it's World Cup.. India vs Pakistan...
And yeah Sony keeps proving why it's still behind in trp race coz of just horrible show timings and non re telecast of serials.. just hasya jatra all day

IPL is over re.. 😂😂 it's World Cup.. India vs Pakistan...
And yeah Sony keeps proving why it's still behind in trp race coz of just horrible show timings and non re telecast of serials.. just hasya jatra all day
Post edited now 👍😂 I got so used of IPL 😂😂 that even while writing I forgot that its world Cup.
I agree they should also air rerun of serials and in addition should bring dubbed cid & crime patrol and not show more then 2-3 hours in afternoon.

Last edited:
This diwali going to be more special Bahubali releasing on 4 November and will be aired on Shemaroo Marathibana (time yet to be revealed maybe at 12pm & 7pm).
They did good job instead of any dubbing artist they used voice of Big Actors of Marathi Industry.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock