Discussion Marathi Movies Updates and General Discussion

Vijeta movie coming on 3rd December
(Trailer yet to come but poster is Super)

HJzkYLm.jpg

Vijeta movie coming on 3rd December
(Trailer yet to come but poster is Super)

HJzkYLm.jpg
As per my opinion this is subhash ghai's film, so it will definitely good and will collect decent box office collection.
One film of Mukta Arts i.e. Sanai Choughade was also hit.

Sangharsh dubbed version of Aan Men at work Akshay Kumar starrer today 12pm & 7pm on Shemaroo Marathibana.

Sangharsh dubbed version of Aan Men at work Akshay Kumar starrer today 12pm & 7pm on Shemaroo Marathibana.
Shemaroo M really rocking they more concentrating to dubbed movies. It will be helpful to reduce hindi imposition on marathi viewers.

Shemaroo M really rocking they more concentrating to dubbed movies. It will be helpful to reduce hindi imposition on marathi viewers.
Hindi movies will soon be 'NO' in Maharashtra and Marathi movies will go ahead.
Now Zee & Star network should do something both should dubbed South Indian & hollywood movies in Marathi both have good movie rights.

I think star pravah picture also do the same after launch. Because they havi ng several telugu and tamil movie right also they having disney and marvel movie library.

I think star pravah picture also do the same after launch. Because they havi ng several telugu and tamil movie right also they having disney and marvel movie library.
Star Pravah Picture will get success if they will dubbed Disney & marvel movies in marathi along with Popular tamil & telugu dubbed movies.

Now Zee & Star network should do something both should dubbed South Indian & hollywood movies in Marathi both have good movie rights.
Zee already done this task in past. They had aired special series of south films with name Rowdy Express and hollywood movies with name Hollywood Talkies. Also they got response for the same but they didn't continued.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock