Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Basically That's Inhouse Property. Star buyed Screen Magazine then stopped the publishing of it. I doubt from this year they will continue it.
Before some yrs screen awards used to air on colors nd then star plus
Before colors it also used to air on star plus
Nd isnt it screen magazine is used to own by indian expressed i used to buy it some yrs ago

Before some yrs screen awards used to air on colors nd then star plus
Before colors it also used to air on star plus
Nd isnt it screen magazine is used to own by indian expressed i used to buy it some yrs ago
Yes, it's the same SCREEN Magazine which used to own by Indian Express. The awards were introduced by the Screen film magazine of The Indian Express Group in 1995. The magazine was acquired by Star India in 2015 and subsequently closed down. Though Star India continues to sponsor the awards under the Star Screen Awards title. The name of the annual ceremonies are prefixed by the presenting network. the first "Star Screen Awards" were telecasted on StarPlus from 2000 till 2011, after which the "Colors Screen Awards" were previewed on Colors and After 2 Years it came back to Star via Life Ok with title "Life OK Screen Awards". As of 2019, Star continues to hold the television distribution rights.

Sorry ,but I am actually happy for this 😂

This show is a very average show which performs decently in every region and I am happy that it didn't come on Star Plus,
And already I am upset with too many remakes on StarPlus,
So I am happy bro 🤣
Im not saying make remakes one after another....but atleast save concept for future yrs when they got toppled by other channels at that time this remakes might help them

Im not saying make remakes one after another....but atleast save concept for future yrs when they got toppled by other channels at that time this remakes might help them
True, Also Being Flagship Property it's a shame StarPlus is not bringing Anything Original.

Let them suffer. Even their Bangla Gec has gone mad. Shifting good serials to odd slot. I seriously want these channels to see the result of bizarre decisions.

Seriously I am happy for this bro! Star's flagship hindi GEC shouldn't go the remake way fully!
Hemangi Kavi roped in for Panorama Entertainment’s next

@mani_music @Rockyy @veer32564 bro look star is wasting one more hit remake on star bharat
It is remake of mounaragam/mulgi zali ho

Rajpatil bro, I think the reason for ending Kartik Purnima on Star Bharat abruptly may be for re starting the show on Star Plus! Already the show is in pipeline, we have got an article too!

The show Gupta Brothers (Star Bharat) ,which was started as the remake of Pandian Stores ,had a change in the storyline during lockdown,
I strongly feel that Pandian Stores remake will come very very soon on Star Plus and that's why the concept of Gupta Brothers changed during lockdown!

Apart from Karthika Deepam and Pandian Stores remakes, other ones are not worthy to be on Star Plus!

So we need not worry for telecasting the remake version of Mounaraagam in Star Bharat!

Seriously I am happy for this bro! Star's flagship hindi GEC shouldn't go the remake way fully!

Rajpatil bro, I think the reason for ending Kartik Purnima on Star Bharat abruptly may be for re starting the show on Star Plus! Already the show is in pipeline, we have got an article too!

The show Gupta Brothers (Star Bharat) ,which was started as the remake of Pandian Stores ,had a change in the storyline during lockdown,
I strongly feel that Pandian Stores remake will come very very soon on Star Plus and that's why the concept of Gupta Brothers changed during lockdown!

Apart from Karthika Deepam and Pandian Stores remakes, other ones are not worthy to be on Star Plus!

So we need not worry for telecasting the remake version of Mounaraagam in Star Bharat!
Gupta brothers concept is again changed into somewhat similar to pandian stores

Btw ur right flagship channel should comeup with more originals than remakes but again hindi storytellers always comes up with bizzare concepts so sometimes it looks better to come up with good concept remakes....right now on 3 main GECs 2-3 shows have good original concept for ex shadi mubarak, choti sardarni and barrister babu all others are crap

Last edited:
Gupta brothers concept is again changed into somewhat similar to pandian stores

Btw ur right flagship channel should comeup with more originals than remakes
Yeah,, even Star Maa and Star Vijay are coming up with original serials !
Both channels are balancing originals and remakes and that's how I want Star Plus also to be!

Yeah,, even Star Maa and Star Vijay are coming up with original serials !
Both channels are balancing originals and remakes and that's how I want Star Plus also to be!
Same Bro! StarPlus Should not be overdepedent over Remakes, although one thing I'm noticing Star is casting unknown/less famous actors for StarPlus. 😬

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock