Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

As per my knowledge Only Big Award which are constantly brodcasted on Star Network Every Year has to be Filmfare (SOUTH) in Vijay,Maa,Suvarna & Asianet. North Side StarPlus,Pravah,Jalsha have given up in events.
Filmfare award was there but on Colors Marathi.

Ah i feel it's better to keep crapy awards shows away from quality content offering channel.
I too was thinking same. May be Award shows will not work for Star Network also as they didn't aired this award shows earlier if they do now then they are taking risk.
Currently Star Pravah is no.1 channel of Maharashtra that too because of its fictions. They are lagging behind only because of absence of non fictions (launched one comedy show), movies and also award shows (which may not work for them)

I too was thinking same. May be Award shows will not work for Star Network also as they didn't aired this award shows earlier if they do now then they are taking risk.
Currently Star Pravah is no.1 channel of Maharashtra that too because of its fictions. They are lagging behind only because of absence of non fictions (launched one comedy show), movies and also award shows (which may not work for them)
First StarPravah should Concentrate To Capture Atleast 45% to 50% Market Share. The Margin Between Pravah & number 2 should be very high. Then they can bring reality shows (like Dancing,Signing & Cooking Shows) after that they should concentrate to build up movie library. No Need of Crapy Awards Show.

As per my knowledge Only Big Award which are constantly brodcasted on Star Network Every Year has to be Filmfare (SOUTH) in Vijay,Maa,Suvarna & Asianet. North Side StarPlus,Pravah,Jalsha have given up in events.
Film Fare is not owned by Star, only broadcasting rights of South version. But they are not so aggressive in promoting it.
Asianet Film Awards has been conducting consistently for over 20 years. Like the logo this event is also a legacy of the channel. They make it more grand every year. This year also conducted just before Covid lock down. Likewise Vijay TV has Vijay Awards, Suvarna and Maa too had own awards. But don't know about current status.
I think Asianet Film awards is the only award show regularly conducted by a Star Channel.

Film Fare is not owned by Star, only broadcasting rights of South version. But they are not so aggressive in promoting it.
Asianet Film Awards has been conducting consistently for over 20 years. Like the logo this event is also a legacy of the channel. They make it more grand every year. This year also conducted just before Covid lock down. Likewise Vijay TV has Vijay Awards, Suvarna and Maa too had own awards. But don't know about current status.
When i said Filmfare actually FAKEFARE is owned By STAR? Infact most of the Film award show is not owned by any network. Filmfare is organized by Times Group! Asianet Does because it's their in house award show but star can stop them if they want to. StarPlus,Jalsha,Pravah,Vijay,Maa,Suvarna has stopped telecasting in House Award Shows.

First StarPravah should Concentrate To Capture Atleast 45% to 50% Market Share. The Margin Between Pravah & number 2 should be very high. Then they can bring reality shows (like Dancing,Signing & Cooking Shows) after that they should concentrate to build up movie library. No Need of Crapy Awards Show.
Still the gap between Star Pravah and Zee Marathi is 100k. Star Pravah 370k and Zee Marathi 260k something.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock