Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

zHzZEHl.jpg

Aaik kuthe kaay kaay ❔ My Fav
Aai is indeed no.1 thats why she is on forefront

Both Colors Marathi and Sony Marathi are suffering. They should revamp with good serials (both Sony and colors) and shows (colors) also Movies ( for colors).

I don't think they are suffering. They are just having less views as compare to Zee Marathi and Star Pravah. They also have a very good serials and movie libraries. Its just matter of public mood because of content variety. Currently, Star Pravah is shining. After some months, people will get bored with Star and start watching another channel. Personaly, I only watch selected serials of Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva. Rest of the time, I just enjoy songs on 9x Jhakaas, Maiboli, Sangeet Marathi or Zee Vajwa.

MUMBAI: Rajan Shahi must be a happy man now. The ace producer, who turned a year older Thursday, is not just celebrating because it's his birthday, but also because two of his popular shows recorded the highest ever TRPs on Thursday. Both "Anupamaa "(Star Plus) and "Aai Kuthe Kay Karte" (Star Pravah) have been ruling the TRP charts and as per the data, they got the TRP of 3.8 and 6, respectively.

'Anupamaa', 'Aai Kuthe Kay Karte' record highest ever TRPs

Last time AKKK highest trp was 5.9 and this time they got "6" trp

• Aai Kuthe Kay Karte is No.1 Marathi Serial.
• Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Aste is No. 2 Marathi Show.
• Sahakutumba Sahaparivar came in Top 5 Shows this week.
• Aggabai Sasubai of Zee Marathi gets good viewership still it's not in Top 5 Shows as their competitor is continuous in Top 5.
• Mazha Hoshil Na and Mazya Navryachi Bayko are also doing well and gets good viewership same goes for Tuzyat Jeev Rangala as this both serials are long going and are superhit.
• CHYD is No.1 Marathi Reality Show.

Last edited:
• Aai Kuthe Kay Karte is No.1 Marathi Serial.
• Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Aste is No. 2 Marathi Show.
• Sahakutumba Sahaparivar came in Top 5 Shows this week.
• Aggabai Sasubai of Zee Marathi gets good viewership still it's not in Top 5 Shows as their competitor is continuous in Top 5.
• Mazha Hoshil Na and Mazya Navryachi Bayko are also doing well and gets good viewership same goes for Tuzyat Jeev Rangala as this both serials are long going and are superhit.
• CHYD is No.1 Marathi Show.
For CHYD you mean no.1 reality show right??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock