Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I think the new upcoming Serial named 'Sang Tu Aahes Ka' is remake of Neeli serial (Tamil) or Marali Bande Seethe ( Kannada).
It must be Marali bande seethe as Neeli serial mostly revolves around child protagoinist and her mother whereas marali bandhe seethe revolves around dead wife who is coming to take her place back in her husbands life which is very similar to sang tu ahes ka promo plot

It must be Marali bande seethe as Neeli serial mostly revolves around child protagoinist and her mother whereas marali bandhe seethe revolves around dead wife who is coming to take her place back in her husbands life which is very similar to sang tu ahes ka promo plot

Star bharat already made remake of Neeli serial named Gudiya *** Also it got remaked in kannada and it's name was too Neeli.

I am expecting this serial to be Hit and not like kannada serial.
I didnt like one lead actress cast in the serial.
Still will watch this serial for Siddarth and One other lead actress.

Last edited:
Star bharat already made remake of Neeli serial named Gudiya *** Also it got renamed in kannada and it's name was too Neeli.

I am expecting this serial to be Hit and not like kannada serial.
I didnt like one lead actress cast in the serial.
Still will watch this serial for Siddarth and One other lead actress.
Yes star bharat remaked that serial as Meri Gudiya
Yes that second lead actress right?? Even i also didnt liked that actress

Yes star bharat remaked that serial as Meri Gudiya
Yes that second lead actress right?? Even i also didnt liked that actress

Yes I am talking about her only.
She is shown strong in kannada serial but in Marathi she is shown very mad for Swaraj, I think they will stretch this serial in Marathi.
I was expecting new face for this role but they took that actress.
Anyways serial will be great to watch.

Asa Maher Nako Ga Bai serial of Sony Marathi is good show means comedy+drama still it's timing is not Good. I hope if this serial comes at 6.30 PM Or earlier slot.

Earlier Sony Marathi did a big mistake keeping Anandi Serial at 10.30 PM.

Star Pravah's 10.30 PM slot is very weak compared to Zee Marathi.
What do you think Vaiju No.1 should End and new Serial should come in its place or it's timing should be changed or it should be as it is!

Star Pravah's 10.30 PM slot is very weak compared to Zee Marathi.
What do you think Vaiju No.1 should End and new Serial should come in its place or it's timing should be changed or it should be as it is!
Its weak slot.. Better dakkhancha raja jotiba should be repeated at 10:30pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock