Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Premacha Game Same 2 Same was, we can say it flop it's story was crap and didn't work.
Yah that arthigobba keertigobba remake was total crap
Both are remakes of Star Vijay's Naam Iruvar Namakku Iruvar, which storyline was one of the strongest original show of Tamil!

I think in Kannada and Marathi they didn't do better casting and also they didn't follow good screenplay and that's why they didn't work there!
But believe me, it is one of the finest original show from Star Vijay!

Both of this shows were not successful so we can say them flop.
sata jalmachya gathi was getting good viewership from Kolhapur, Satara But the story was not good.

I think Mulgi Jhali Ho will end or its time may change in near future as it is only average serial (story and cast) of the channel.
Mulgi zali ho will definitely not end neither their time slot will change.....channel dont end show based on how popular is their star cast they end shows based only nd only on trps nd currently mulgi zali ho is no.2
Its not like just bcoz we dont like show they will end bcoz of low budget star cast in contrast they are making much more profit than other shows as shows budget is less bcz of star cast whereas show is getting higher trps

Both are remakes of Star Vijay's Naam Iruvar Namakku Iruvar, which storyline was one of the strongest original show of Tamil!

I think in Kannada and Marathi they didn't do better casting and also they didn't follow good screenplay and that's why they didn't work there!
But believe me, it is one of the finest original show from Star Vijay!
New Marathi serial named Sang Tu Aahes Ka started from today some people are saying it's remake of Marali bandhu seethe. Is this kannada serial also remake of Tamil serial again?

I am checking Star Pravah's Insta page daily.
Some people are demanding for Devyani serial part 2 that too from long time.

Note - it was remake of hindi serial named Pratigya. But it was No.1 Marathi serial at that time.

Star Pravah should listen to audience now as because of this audience only they are no.1, unlike Zee Marathi which never listens to audience that's why also it's lagging behind and lost its position. They are worth it!

I am checking Star Pravah's Insta page daily.
Some people are demanding for Devyani serial part 2 that too from long time.

Note - it was remake of hindi serial named Pratigya. But it was No.1 Marathi serial at that time.

Star Pravah should listen to audience now as because of this audience only they are no.1, unlike Zee Marathi which never listens to audience that's why also it's lagging behind and lost its position. They are worth it!
Now they shouldn't launch Devyani2 / Mohor , only if they lose any slot they have to launch such things!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock