Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Tujhya ishkacha naadkhula
starts from 21st Dec
mon-fri @10:30pm
Source

Promo looks so much similar (except forced marriage part) to star jalsha very new show khelaghor atleast the characters of leads are similar

Yes now I too think the same.
May be its a remake of that serial.
They may bring twist like forceful marriage in second promo or in serial in future.
When i saw Sang Tu Aahes ka first promo I thought may be its original but after I saw second promo I knew its remake.
Same may happen with this serial.

Yes now I too think the same.
May be its a remake of that serial.
They may bring twist like forceful marriage in second promo or in serial in future.
When i saw Sang Tu Aahes ka first promo I thought may be its original but after I saw second promo I knew its remake.
Same may happen with this serial.
This type of concept is used for so many time either its remake of khelaghor or star plus show pratigya(btw pratgiya's earlier marathi remake is Devyani)

This type of concept is used for so many time either its remake of khelaghor or star plus show pratigya(btw pratgiya's earlier marathi remake is Devyani)

It means khelaghor itself is revised remake.
Hope this serial will not be comedy serial or like Premacha Game same to same which was remake of Arthigobba keerthigobba kannada serial.

Does anyone know what happened to Premacha Game Same 2 Same Serial?
Is it closed because of COVID19 or there is another reason?

Will this slot work.. Actors are from both flop shows of star Pravah sata jalmchya gathi and premacha game same 2 same..i really want mohor remake

Will this slot work.. Actors are from both flop shows of star Pravah sata jalmchya gathi and premacha game same 2 same..i really want mohor remake

Don't expect Mohor serial remake at 10.30 PM slot. The upcoming serial is worth this timing.

Sata Jalmachya Gathi was not flop it was average (medium) serial but Premacha Game Same 2 Same was, we can say it flop it's story was crap and didn't work.

And I heard that Mrugasi aka Akshaya has fan base before Sata Jalmachya Gathi she was in one other serial so this serial may become Successful though not like other Serials which has very good concept.

We can't expect strong and good concept serials at 10.30 PM like Mohor, etc.

Last edited:
Hope this serial will not be comedy serial or like Premacha Game same to same which was remake of Arthigobba keerthigobba kannada serial.
Don't expect Mohor serial remake at 10.30 PM slot. The upcoming serial is worth this timing.

Sata Jalmachya Gathi was not flop it was average (medium) serial but Premacha Game Same 2 Same was, we can say it flop it's story was crap and didn't work.

And I heard that Mrugasi aka Akshaya has fan base before Sata Jalmachya Gathi she was in one other serial so this serial may become Successful though not like other Serials which has very good concept.

We can't expect strong and good concept serials at 10.30 PM like Mohor, etc.
Yah that arthigobba keertigobba remake was total crap
I think satha jalmachya gathi was also flop no wonder it ended before completing 100 epi
You are right we have to wait for mohor remake till one of star pravah show gets flop then only we can see mohor remake on prime slot nd mohor is high potential show so it should not wasted slots like 10.30pm

Yah that arthigobba keertigobba remake was total crap
I think satha jalmachya gathi was also flop no wonder it ended before completing 100 epi
You are right we have to wait for mohor remake till one of star pravah show gets flop then only we can see mohor remake on prime slot nd mohor is high potential show so it should not wasted slots like 10.30pm

Both of this shows were not successful so we can say them flop.
sata jalmachya gathi was getting good viewership from Kolhapur, Satara But the story was not good.

I think Mulgi Jhali Ho will end or its time may change in near future as it is only average serial (story and cast) of the channel.

Premacha game is remake oF Star Vijay's Naam Iruvar Namakku Iruvar

Both Premacha game and aarthigobba are remakes of Star Vijay show!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock