Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,927
Other then me does anyone feels That They are doing timepass in Saang Tu Aahes Ka and they are stretching this serial from now only!

They didn't even introduced the lead actress (Ghost) in the serial and it's 7th episode now.

If they doesn't introduce that female ghost and stretch this serial uselessly then sure it will become crap and get ended soon as all Serials of Star Pravah are doing good except this serial.

Last edited:
@Rajpatil98 bro i said that we should wait for this serial as it launched before a week.
Good track is coming now they are introducing the lead actress.
I too was wrong I was thinking it's crap serial but now it's realise it's not!
I think this show is inspired by film rebecca nd kohraa....in this films Femake lead actress killed/sucides under mysterious circumstances so that her soul came back to get revenge with help of new female lead

I think this show is inspired by film rebecca nd kohraa....in this films Femake lead actress killed/sucides under mysterious circumstances so that her soul came back to get revenge with help of new female lead
I think that ghost is not good. The actress is doing negative role or else their may be some story behind it and the lead actress may have positive role. Can you @Rajpatil98 or anyone confirm this?

I think that ghost is not good. The actress is doing negative role or else their may be some story behind it and the lead actress may have positive role. Can you @Rajpatil98 or anyone confirm this?
Main female lead ghost mostly will be positive....its just seeking revenge thogh they are now showing her in negative light but after some time we will get to knw that her main reason for doing this is not bad or maybe she just want to protect new girl from male lead family who killed her....that will be definitely twist in plot

Main female lead ghost mostly will be positive....its just seeking revenge thogh they are now showing her in negative light but after some time we will get to knw that her main reason for doing this is not bad or maybe she just want to protect new girl from male lead family who killed her....that will be definitely twist in plot
Yes it's interesting now!
Waiting for 16 December and this episode.

rang mazha vegla serial is very bad nowdays when it launched till 100 episodes and before deepa's marriage so intersting part was going on but now it's not good.

Back
Top Bottom