Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,927
Also in Maza Hoshil Na serial the track is going very good so it's interesting to watch now.

I liked the dubbing of Naagini serial in Marathi.

I thought dubbing of Naagini will be worst in Marathi but I was wrong it's good.

Don't know about Shani dubbing as I don't watch it.

Last edited:
I liked the dubbing of Naagini serial in Marathi.

I thought dubbing of Naagini will be worst in Marathi but I was wrong it's good.

Don't know about Shani dubbing as I don't watch it.
But whats wrong with title?? In maharashtra people calls female naag as naagin only not naagini.....people in south call female naag as naagini

But whats wrong with title?? In maharashtra people calls female naag as naagin only not naagini.....people in south call female naag as naagini
They have kept the title as Naagin only but in serial they say Naagini.
You may think it as You may have not heard this word, I heard both Naagini and Naagin in Maharashtra, usually bcz of tv serials, movies people say it naagin but in Marathi nagini is also there.

Last edited:
They have kept the title as Naagin only but in serial they say Naagini.
You may think it as You may have not heard this word, I heard both Naagini and Naagin in Maharashtra, usually bcz of tv serials, movies people say it naagin but in Marathi nagini is also used.
Im from west maharashtra which more close to karnataka but still i havent heard ppl saying naagini .....they only say naagin

Im from west maharashtra which more close to karnataka but still i havent heard ppl saying naagini .....they only say naagin

Yes Western Maharashtra culture is close to Karnataka, even I am from Pune-Satara ( I live in Pune and my hometown is Satara).

You haven't heard Naagini but both Nagini and Nagin are almost same though Naagini is not common.
In South Maharashtra ( excluding Pune and also Satara) in Kolhapur in villages naagini is used just like Naagin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom