Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,809
Where is Rang Maza Veghala Promo???
Star Pravah is not promoting this serial properly and that's why only their TRP of RMV is very less and it got decreased.

Last edited:
Nowadays Mulgi Jhali Ho story is also very interesting.
Also it's competitor Maza Hoshil Na of 9pm is good.
Story of Colors Marathi is also good but not more then this two serials.

Where is Rang Maza Veghala Promo???
Star Pravah is not promoting this serial properly and that's why only their TRP of RMV got decreased.
Bro RMV new promo is frequently coming in every shows ad break
This online promotion doesnt even matter....their views are so less plus trp audience is so huge all online audience is not even 5% of them

Bro RMV new promo is frequently coming in every shows ad break
This online promotion doesnt even matter....their views are so less plus trp audience is so huge all online audience is not even 5% of them
One thing I don't like about Star Pravah is I have Star Pravah HD they repeat the promos of their serials in add break along with new serials promo that too many times seeing that I get bored and my head pains I hope others too be facing same problem.
Star Pravah should do something they should stop repeat advertisements of their promos. That too they show it after small small time.
One promo in one serial is ok.

One thing I don't like about Star Pravah is I have Star Pravah HD they repeat the promos of their serials in add break along with new serials promo that too many times seeing that I get bored and my head pains I hope others too be facing same problem.
Star Pravah should do something they should stop repeat advertisements of their promos. That too they show it after small small time.
One promo in one serial is ok.
Bro this is also happening in SD channel also....i guess they are again at loggerhead with advertisers for hiking ad price

Why zee marathi has lots of title sponsorship, powerdby sponsorship, special partner sponsorship.. Why star and colors doesn't.. Colors lacks in title sponsorship.. But zee has huge number of sponsers to there shows..

Bro this is also happening in SD channel also....i guess they are again at loggerhead with advertisers for hiking ad price
They are showing adds but before some weeks their were more adds and less promo and audience were not getting bored but now it's opposite.
I change the channel when the repeated promos are there on Pravah.

Top 10 Marathi Serials (acc to me)

Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte (Star)
Phulala Sugandh Maaticha (Star)
Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste (Star)
Mulgi Jhali Ho (Star)
Rang Maza Veghala (Star)
Sahakutumba Sahaparivar (Star)
Aggabai Sasubai (ZEE)
Maza Hoshil Na (ZEE)
Mazya Navryachi Bayko (ZEE)
Sundara Manamadhe Bharali (Colors)

Last edited: