Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,783
Yes their writers are also good....the banter between shalini nd her other partner is very entertaining
I like shalini for her negative role but nowadays she is not shown like earlier where she used to harras Gauri and do plans.
Nowadays she is shown doing comedy she is not serious at all!
She should be evil and negative only!
Comedy suits on Devaki only!

More serials like SMNKA should come on Marathi TV i.e. Rural serials of Kolhapur, More female Villains, Good plot and story.

Zee Marathi serials are worst serials nowadays except some serials they too will become crap if they stretch that serials.

@Rockyy bro have you noticed bengali viewers always says that ke apon ke por is crap but we marathi viewers are liking this remake lot....i think the changes which mahesh kothare made are really worked like they made it very entertaining rather than making it into emotional saas bahu typ story....so i give credit to SMNKA creatives nd writers who converted this regressive crap concept into really entertaining show....otherwise there is sathiya 2 which is exact copy of ke apon ke por & people didnt liked it at all

In Marathi TV mostly serials are like a married man and his affair outside home Or their is some girl outside who wants that boy/Man to be her boyfriend or husband.
Zee Marathi serials are of this type only nowadays, they spoiled themselves after Mazya Navryachi Bayko.
This concept serials should now stop as audience want to see something new like Star Pravah and Colors Marathi is doing.

Last edited:
I like shalini for her negative role but nowadays she is not shown like earlier where she used to harras Gauri and do plans.
Nowadays she is shown doing comedy she is not serious at all!
She should be evil and negative only!
Comedy suits on Devaki only!
Ohh idont knw abt it as i dont watch it regularly but whenever i watch it i really enjoy the show because of this 2 shalini nd devki

@Rockyy bro have you noticed bengali viewers always says that ke apon ke por is crap but we marathi viewers are liking this remake lot....i think the changes which mahesh kothare made are really worked like they made it very entertaining rather than making it into emotional saas bahu typ story....so i give credit to SMNKA creatives nd writers who converted this regressive crap concept into really entertaining show....otherwise there is sathiya 2 which is exact copy of ke apon ke por & people didnt liked it at all

Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste only plot same or else story is complete different and very good.
Now we should stop saying it remake serial.
It's original is also not good that's why hindi is flop but Marathi serial is rocking because of Kothare Visions and their direction.

Ohh idont knw abt it as i dont watch it regularly but whenever i watch it i really enjoy the show because of this 2 shalini nd devki
Devaki is good in comedy also she supports Shalini but shalini nowadays not serious like earlier, she is not harrasing gauri, etc which is very bore.

Colors Marathi should bring some good fictions and keep those fictions which are doing well in trp. And non fiction are needed in Colors Marathi.
I know no reality show is there because of Bigg Boss Marathi season 3 which is going to launch.

I want Star Pravah to be No.1 and Colors Marathi as No.2.
Zee Marathi doesn't deserve No.2 position anymore and it can't compete with both Star and Colors.

Back
Top Bottom