Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,751
Zee Marathi is worst channel now 👎
If they don't do revamp then one day Sun Marathi and other Marathi GEC will launch and they will go ahead and Zee Marathi will lag behind and will get shutdown in near future.

Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste only plot same or else story is complete different and very good.
Now we should stop saying it remake serial.
It's original is also not good that's why hindi is flop but Marathi serial is rocking because of Kothare Visions and their direction.
But it is remake of ke apon ke por only.....btw plot and story both are same like ke apon ke por just with few changes only handling if show is different that what makes it superhit

But it is remake of ke apon ke por only.....btw plot and story both are same like ke apon ke por just with few changes only handling if show is different that what makes it superhit
Yes but I think we are insulting SMNKA Serial by saying it remake of.....
This serial should not be compared with other languages it's superduper hit serial with good story unlike bangla and hindi which are flop shows.

Zee Marathi is worst channel now 👎
If they don't do revamp then one day Sun Marathi and other Marathi GEC will launch and they will go ahead and Zee Marathi will lag behind and will get shutdown in near future.
It will never ever happen....even though zee is at uts worst but channeks like sony marathi ,sun marathi will never be able to beat them.... most probably CM can beat them but still they will take time to beat to ZM

Last edited:
It will never ever happen....even though zee is at uts worst but channeks like sony marsthi ,sun marathi will never be able to beat them.... most probably CM can beat them but still they will take time to beat to ZM
I hope Sun Marathi will not be like Sony Marathi.

Yes but I think we are insulting SMNKA Serial by saying it remake of.....
This serial should not be compared with other languages it's superduper hit serial with good story unlike bangla and hindi which are flop shows.
Bro there is not any insult to SMNKA by saying its remake....whats wrong if its remake that doesnt make them less entertaining

I hope Sun Marathi will not be like Sony Marathi.
Seeing sun bangla condition i dont think sun marathi will make any big in marathi market....our market is already crowded with zee, star,colors,sony ,free channels like fakt marathi etc so i dont think there is any chance for them

Bro there is not any insult to SMNKA by saying its remake....whats wrong if its remake that doesnt make them less entertaining

See original and SMNKA. SMNKA is more successful then original though its remake but even original serial is crap and flop but remake doing well

Seeing sun bangla condition i dont think sun marathi will make any big in marathi market....our market is already crowded with zee, star,colors,sony ,free channels like fakt marathi etc so i dont think there is any chance for them
Yes you're right but hope for best if Sun Marathi comes with good Marathi serials and movies then they may beat other channels.
We can't say anything at this moment now but hope for best.

Sun Marathi should be like Sun TV which will air good serials and also good movie library which will help them launch movie channel.
Sun Marathi should not be like other language Sun channels.

Back
Top Bottom