Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,734
I think Saang Tu Aahes Ka 1st week got good trp that's why the team is celebrating now!

Congratulations Saang Tu Aahes Ka Team and Star Pravah 🎉🎊
zZq2ZDB.jpg
I saw today's episode.. Its well deserved man.. I appreciate it.

It changes as the track goes once it was No.1 and also No.2 for long time.
In TRP chart it was no.1 for long time this never happened in other languages.
In other languages it was no.2 or 3 but never on No.1
Bro in bengal it was no.1 for much longer time with whopping 6500+ impressions so dont say this if you dont knw abt it
Plus SMNKA was never no.1 its always AKKK who is topper just becoz AKKK repeat comes at 11pm thats why they never able to come in barc top5 that doesnt mean they are not no.1

Last edited:
Bro in bengal it was no.1 for much longer time with whopping 6500+ impressions so dont say this if you dont knw abt it
Plus SMNKA was never no.1 its always AKKK who is topper just becoz AKKK repeat comes at 11pm thats why they never able to come in barc top5 that doesnt mean they are no.1

Then you don't know this before some weeks Star Pravah had insta story where there was written Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste Maharashtrachi Number 1 Maalika like Aai Kuthe Kay Karte no.1 serial poster was there.
SMNKA was No.1 serial of Maharashtra and that was written on Star Pravah insta story like they wrote for AKKK.

In Marathi 10.30 PM is weakest slot of all.
Even 6pm and 6.30 PM slots are strong and gets good trp.
So don't know how Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula will perform if its at 10.30 PM.
In Maharashtra people sleep early so early slots are good for serials then late night slots.

Then you don't know this before some weeks Star Pravah had insta story where there was written Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste Maharashtrachi Number 1 Maalika like Aai Kuthe Kay Karte no.1 serial poster was there.
SMNKA was No.1 serial of Maharashtra and that was written on Star Pravah insta story like they wrote for AKKK.
They reposted mahesh kothare insta story where he had said that SMNKA is no.1 during gauri wedding with 4.7tvr....but only that week they become no.1 but most of weeks its AKKK who is no.1 Thats why arundhati is always in front of star pravah thank you post to viewers.....the positions of leading heroine on star pravah thankyou post gives hint that which show is performing how.....SMNKA become no.1 for only one week but that was not case with ke apon ke por it was no.1 most of time

In Marathi 10.30 PM is weakest slot of all.
Even 6pm and 6.30 PM slots are strong and gets good trp.
So don't know how Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula will perform if its at 10.30 PM.
In Maharashtra people sleep early so early slots are good for serials then late night slots.
This show should have 2 slots 6pm and 10:30pm... Sang tu ahes na is loved by all people.. I saw many positive comments and appreciating star Pravah for there good shows.. I am sure in upcoming days how's will be hit

@Rajpatil98 bro though we both don't like Mulgi Jhali Ho but audience is loving it a lot that's why it's on No.4 position and ahead of even Sahakutumba Sahaparivar and Rang Maza Veghala.

Back
Top Bottom