Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,726
I dont think marathi ppl will accept that boring dragfest drama.....bro that drama is so so slow i have heard that show vamp is pregnant from last 3 yrs so u knw how much slow it is.....nd im sure marathi audience will not like it
So their 9 months = 3 years for us. So they are currently in 2018. Someone warn them earlier about covid. 🤣

I wish not one, but more than 1 serials of Colors Marathi get chance to Top 10. ZEE Marathi seriously is so lazy. I saw the promos of their serials, and trust me, it seemed like 2013 serials with m-HD pic quality, no good story, very bad cinematography. Only Karbhari Laybhari seemed better, though it has AKKK as strong contender. But ZEE Marathi will lose more if they don't wake up now. Colors Marathi deserves much more. They have such charisma in content, like STAR Pravah. 😊

Bro what to say before lockdown Star Pravah had good serials like RMV, AKKK, Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, etc but audience was watching more Zee Marathi but afterwards the game changed.
Even Colors Marathi serials are good now they can beat Zee Marathi long going and crap serials, and one thing bro that karbhari laibhari is crap serial can't beat Star Pravah AKKK serial at all!

I wish not one, but more than 1 serials of Colors Marathi get chance to Top 10. ZEE Marathi seriously is so lazy. I saw the promos of their serials, and trust me, it seemed like 2013 serials with m-HD pic quality, no good story, very bad cinematography. Only Karbhari Laybhari seemed better, though it has AKKK as strong contender. But ZEE Marathi will lose more if they don't wake up now. Colors Marathi deserves much more. They have such charisma in content, like STAR Pravah. 😊
Colors Marathi serials are far better then ZM.
CM needs revamp with some good serials and also BBM should launch fast.
See Colors Marathi viewership increased this week.
ZM now on number 2nd because it's very famous channel.

Colors marathi is too much better than zee marathi in our area most of all peoples watch colors marathi at 7 & 9 pm

In Marathi 10.30 PM is weakest slot of all.
Even 6pm and 6.30 PM slots are strong and gets good trp.
So don't know how Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula will perform if its at 10.30 PM.
In Maharashtra people sleep early so early slots are good for serials then late night slots.
10.30pm slot is not weakest it depends upon storyline, cast, subject etc. As earlier Ratris Khel Chale S1 of zee marathi was hit at that time and s2 of same also hits some times.

Hey all guys Star is shining after lockdown as early 4 to 5 months it's topper. But Zee marathi entertaining audience since 21 years and rulling trp charts near about 17 years. Zee marathi never do remakes in marathi because it concentrate more on originals. Always zee doing originals in marathi and when they hits in marathi then remakes in other languages. e.g. MNB, TZR, TPR, CHYD. In marathi they are pioneer in private satellite channel. Marathi audience are everytime getting nostalgic for Old serials of Zee marathi (former alpha tv). Currently they are stretching serials but it's phase for sometimes, all channels was undergone from this phase earlier colors marathi ( former etc) and star pravah also undergone from this phase. Currently they are lagging behind, but called it scrap channel is wrong. So my request to all members do not spread negative comments for particular channel. We here for discuss regarding new programmes or development of current programmes not to target particular channel.

Back
Top Bottom