Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,664
She is worth it bro, you like her but she didn't let Gauri live peaceful life also she tried to k!ll Jaideep and Gauri so it's for sure that in future she may get good punishment for her deeds alongwith Devki ,her brother and husband.
That gauri is herself at fault she is just dumbhead....before marriage nd jaydeep entry maai and dadasaheb were on her side but still she never spoke against shalini nd devki nd her brother.....she herself is to blame for her situation i hate this type of doormat people who themselves let to keep getting ragged from others

That gauri is herself at fault she is just dumbhead....before marriage nd jaydeep entry maai and dadasaheb were on her side but still she never spoke against shalini nd devki nd her brother.....she herself is to blame for her situation i hate this type of doormat people who themselves let to keep getting ragged from others
Yes you are right but one thing that gauri is afread from others if she tell about those vamps then may be They will kill her or Jaideep or Mai Dada, don't know why she is quite!

Yes you are right but one thing that gauri is afread from others if she tell about those vamps then may be They will k!ll her or Jaideep or Mai Dada, don't know why she is quite!
Thats why i said she is dumbhead....she should knw that shalini nd devki font have that much power to kill them

Both Malhar ani Shalini characters are good audience is loving them but also keeping malhar names like I can't tell here 😆 also audience is loving the couple Gauri-Jaideep hope this serial entertains the audience till it's end and never disappoints the audience.
I even love nokjhok between madhead devki nd her husband

@Rajpatil98 bro before a year I saw some episodes and promo's of kathalo rajakumari in that I saw Same old lady like Maai was on wheelchair and her husband was dead!

Can this happen in Marathi also?
Means Maai on wheelchair and dadasaheb had committed suicide or someone murdered him.

Back
Top Bottom