Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,656
@Rajpatil98 bro before a year I saw some episodes and promo's of kathalo rajakumari in that I saw Same old lady like Maai was on wheelchair and her husband was dead!

Can this happen in Marathi also?
Means Maai on wheelchair and dadasaheb had committed suicide or someone murdered him.
It will depend on mahesh kothare how he will unfold upcoming story....but i dont think that will happen in marathi version

It will depend on mahesh kothare how he will unfold upcoming story....but i dont think that will happen in marathi version

We can't guarantee anything can happen but I wish it not follows Bengali serial though some good parts can be taken but should not follow it blindly or completely.

We can't guarantee anything can happen but I wish it not follows Bengali serial though some good parts can be taken but should not follow it blindly or completely.
Thats what i want for every remake....remake producers should revise storyline acc to taste of that particular regions audience like how they did for SMNKA & AKKK

@mani_music bro in Tamil version of Kartikadeepam was there a Old lady (Aunt of Soundarya) who can't speak anything and on wheelchair?

In Marathi they have brought one old lady who is aunt of Soundarya and Thanuja trying to k!LL her because she knows Truth of Deepa's mother.

Has the same happened in other South versions?

If not then the serial Rang Maza Veghala not following Kartikadeepam.

@mani_music bro in Tamil version of Kartikadeepam was there a Old lady (Aunt of Soundarya) who can't speak anything and on wheelchair?

In Marathi they have brought one old lady who is aunt of Soundarya and Thanuja trying to k!LL her because she knows Truth of Deepa's mother.

Has the same happened in other South versions?

If not then the serial Rang Maza Veghala not following Kartikadeepam.
No, nothing like these things were there in southern versions!

Thats what i want for every remake....remake producers should revise storyline acc to taste of that particular regions audience like how they did for SMNKA & AKKK

Even Sahakutumba Sahaparivar was revised also Mulgi Jhali Ho (mostly it's common to telugu serial but some new parts included).

I think only Rang Maza Veghala is complete copy /remake of Kartikadeepam (revised version like AKKK of Karuthumuthu original malayalam version and in South and in Marathi they are following Telugu version).

Also Phulala Sugandh Maaticha is complete remake of hindi serial diya baati *** with small changes.

@mani_music hope at least we get to see Deepa and her daughters in RMV, it will be good part.

In Marathi they have brought new track -
Deepa wants to prove soundarya that her mother has not done anything wrong and Soundarya's aunt knows the truth but she is on wheelchair and can't speak she was going to tell that Deepa mother in innocent so Dr. Thanuja (vamp) tried to kill her! Now kartik removed her from his house and Thanuja is trying to break both.

@mani_music hope at least we get to see Deepa and her daughters in RMV, it will be good part.

In Marathi they have brought new track -
Deepa wants to prove soundarya that her mother has not done anything wrong and Soundarya's aunt knows the truth but she is on wheelchair and can't speak she was going to tell that Deepa mother in innocent so Dr. Thanuja (vamp) tried to k!ll her! Now kartik removed her from his house and Thanuja is trying to break both.
In Marathi, have they revealed the thing that Kartik cannot have a baby due to the accident he met before years?

In southern versions, that thing will be revealed within 30 to 40 episodes before Karthik and Deepa's marriage!

Back
Top Bottom