Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,620
Phulala sugandh maticha decresed because of its mahaepisode @8pm

Yes and now the track going is very bore.
Jiji Akka should be strong rough and tough no need to talk sweet and behave good.
I think PSM TRP will get decrease in next week.

I don't like mulgi jhali ho at all why it is in top 2!
It should get closed soon because no entertainment in the serial full crap love stpry now.

zee marathi is only channel which brings new concept but star pravah and other channel always have same story nothing new but nowdays I don't like zee marathi at all I only watch chala hawa yey dye and devmanus
Don't forget Star Pravah and ETV Marathi (Colors Marathi) have given many successful serials to Maharashtra.
Star Pravah has given good romantic story serials, comedy serials, Saasu-sun serials and ETV Marathi given good non fictions whereas also given good serials, Maharashtrachi Mahamalika was from ETV MARATHI named Char Divas Sasuche which was on air for 13 years but audience never felt bore like Zee marathi serials.
So stop saying that only zee marathi has given good concept serials.

Yes and now the track going is very bore.
Jiji Akka should be strong rough and tough no need to talk sweet and behave good.
I think PSM TRP will get decrease in next week.

I don't like mulgi jhali ho at all why it is in top 2!
It should get closed soon because no entertainment in the serial full crap love stpry now.
Ohh bro trp won't decrease of any show.. Every week there are new twists and tracks.. Audience won't move easily.. Every small actor actress deserves chance.. They are trying their best.. New faces are always welcomed and appreciated.. I really want audience should accept new faces, and other thing is they should move to colors marathi rather than zee..

Star may cross 400k impressions soon
For that one good serial at 6pm needed (average story serial like Devatha, etc).

One cooking show in afternoon along with one game show like Pravah Superstar like superstar poribat of jalsha this should be in weekends.

One good big budget reality show like Start Music or Dance+ at 8pm and one competition show like Kitchen champion at 7pm (on star plus there used to be one cooking competition game like that) and one comedy+talk show+game show mix show at 9 or 9.30 pm. This 3 shows should air on Weekdays.

Movies should be aired at least on Weekdays.

If they follow this their grp will increase and they will easily cross even 500k+.

Ohh bro trp won't decrease of any show.. Every week there are new twists and tracks.. Audience won't move easily.. Every small actor actress deserves chance.. They are trying their best.. New faces are always welcomed and appreciated.. I really want audience should accept new faces, and other thing is they should move to colors marathi rather than zee..

Colors Marathi deserves a lot then Zee but they are lagging with reality shows so they are behind.
What I think that CM should bring new serials at 6 to 9.30pm and fiction at 5pm, they can show dubbed serials like naagin, shani, etc in afternoon at 3/4pm, one cooking show needed at 1.30pm to compete with Zee Marathi cooking show.
They should move 3 non performing and endless serials at 9.30-11pm slot and afterwards they can bring bigg boss in this slot.

Along with this movies and award shows are needed then only their viewership will increase.
Currently CM have very less good serials.

Rang Maza Veghala TRP may increase next week as good track is going on now even then PSM so let's see what happens in next week.

Back
Top Bottom