Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,620
I think someone has murdered Vaibhavi and she wants to tell her but she can't so she is taking help from another Vaibhavi.
The real culprits may be That old bald man, his daughter, Aatya and some others too.

We Marathi people don't need remake serials we like original serials from zee marathi Rocky Bro why you are supporting star pravah and remakes always but not zee marathi? zee marathi will bring good serials soon please wait all

zee marathi is only channel which brings new concept but star pravah and other channel always have same story nothing new but nowdays I don't like zee marathi at all I only watch chala hawa yey dye and devmanus

We Marathi people don't need remake serials we like original serials from zee marathi Rocky Bro why you are supporting star pravah and remakes always but not zee marathi? zee marathi will bring good serials soon please wait all
Bro it doesnt matter if its remake or original what matters is story nd star star pravah giving total entertainment with its good stories whereas look at zee they are stretching their shows like MNB, TJR whereas crap shows are going on like aggabai sasubai
Normal audience dont even knw if star pravah shows are originals or remake for entertainment only matters nd thats why they are no.1
Nd if zee is gonna give originals like crap aggabai,mnb,TJR then star pravah remakes are much better

Mohor remake serial will not come at 10pm at all!
It will come at either 9pm or 7.30pm can't tell.
After marriage of shaunak & mau, mulgi Zhali ho serial will have no story and will get bored, in Telugu they are stretching the story this should not happen in Marathi or else it will get crap and flop afterwards.
So I think Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte should come at 9pm and Mohor serial remake at 7.30 PM and Ye ha chahten remake at 10pm.
I don't like AKKK at 7.30pm it will be good at 9pm as its for mature audience and youths can watch mohor serial remake at 7.30 PM.

AKKK serial is for Middle aged housewifes and they work at 7/7.30 at 8 or 8.30 they rest so they can watch AKKK at 9pm whereas young girls can watch Motor serial remake at 7.30pm.
I hope you got it bro @Rajpatil98
You are absolutely right But it's original version (sreemoyee) show telecast comes at 7 pm slot still it is in top 5 also in Kannada the show INA comes too earlier at 6 pm in Malayalam (Kudumbavilakku) come at 8 pm so I think AKKK is ok on 7:30 pm only vijay television changed the Baakiyalakshmi timming to 8:30 due to less trp at 6:30 pm and I think star pravah get good viewership at 7:30 pm so I think they keep AKKK at 7:30 pm

Bro listen you are expecting Original serials but the Audience is loving Star Pravah remake serials and many don't know that they are remake/revised remake and the Main thing is audience only need entertainment and nothing else so whether its remake or original doesn't matter.

See Zee Marathi serials even you said all are not good after some time so who will support such channel? I am fan of Star Pravah so I will obviously support them first then to other network.

And one thing when old Zee had good original serials at that time it was no.1 and audience was watching it but I didn't liked Zee Marathi at all!
I didn't used to watch much serials at that time but now I watch only because of Star Pravah and yes remake serials, many are not remake they are complete different stories from originals.

Zee Marathi should learn something from
Star Pravah. They are only making audience fool by showing anything crap.

Top 5 Channels

RANK CHANNELS WEEKLY AMA 000'S

1 Star Pravah 386603
2 Zee Marathi 231557
3 Colors Marathi 134398
4 Zee Talkies 89663
5 Shemaroo Marathibana 61499

Top 5 Programs

RANK CHANNELS PROGRAMS WEEKLY AMA 000'S

1 Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste 6444
2 Mulgi Jhali Ho 5643
3 Phulala Sugandh Maaticha 5464