Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,579
My family watches serials of both Star and Colors and some selected serials of Zee & Sony.

I watch the serials where good track is going on, i am watching serials of Star Pravah like
Rang Maza Veghala, SMNKA and Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula.

*PSM is very bore nowadays along with AKKK.
*Other serials track is average.
*Mulgi Jhali Ho as usual negative and worst serial of Star Pravah.
*Jyotiba serial showing fake history of Jyotiba Maharaj so it's also worst serial.

Other then Mulgi Jhali Ho and Jyotiba all serials are good of Star Pravah, I hope this 2 serials go off air soon with new serials as replacement.
Comedy bemedy is very poor show with performance no need of such shows in Marathi television, I hope Pravah will bring good reality shows in future.

Last edited:
None....i watch AKKK regularly nd SMNKA in bits nd pieces
Nowadays I am getting bored in AKKK.
I liked this serial when it launched with full focus on Mother but afterwards I got disappointed when I came to know Arundhati's husband affair this was twist in story now this serial also somewhat same story like MNB so I didn't liked it afterwards but now sometimes they bring good track which is interesting to watch.

In Rang Maza Veghala, Dr.Thanuja is kicked out of kartik home don't know this will be her last episode or she will come again in kartik's home.
But deepa's childhood friend came to meet her so may be deepa pregnancy track is near.
@mani_music what do u think?

Back
Top Bottom