Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,583
Savitrijyoti of Sony Marathi is off airing.
Reason - Not getting trp / expected trp.
Audience was not watching this serial and now this serial is ending so audience is saying don't end 😆 what should we do of such people.

Note - I don't know anything about Marathi serials of Sony Marathi as I only watch Maharashtra's Best Dancer, Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra and Movies so no idea about serials and their performance.

Swamini serial off airing (Colors Marathi)
Reason - not getting expected/good trp.

I myself didn't liked this serial at all!
I thought they will show about that queen and king but they brought Sasu-Sun and love story in this historical serial so it's not at all good.
Good that its going off air.

Jeev Jhala Yedapisa Mahaepisode at 7pm to compete with Jyotiba of Star Pravah.
I think JJY gets more trp then jyotiba thats why it's not at 8pm and at 7pm.
If this Mahaepisode would be at 8pm sure
Star Pravah would win with SMNKA.

Colors Marathi improving itself but Zee Marathi is spoiling themselves with all unwanted Serials.

Though some people in forum may not be liking CM serials of 8.30 and 9.30 but their stories are really good and they can give tough competition to Zee, at least I will say Sukhi Mansacha Sadra is very good serial but slot leader is SMNKA with good concept.

Colors Marathi improving itself but Zee Marathi is spoiling themselves with all unwanted Serials.

Though some people in forum may not be liking CM serials of 8.30 and 9.30 but their stories are really good and they can give tough competition to Zee, at least I will say Sukhi Mansacha Sadra is very good serial but slot leader is SMNKA with good concept.
Zee Marathi serials not good at all I only watch chala hawa yey dyaa and devmanus

Back
Top Bottom