Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Sony marathi 8PM serial story is very different but why they copying story frm like Rang maza veghala of star pravah means the mother in law was good character in serial but they did her bad and also brought one girl for her son same like rang maza veghala story.

Rang maza veghala and sahakutumb sahaparivar at first was on no.1 and 2 now why both serial came down?

Colors marathi bringing serials for
south maharashtra people and the new serial shree swami samarth very good serial i mean presentation very much good.

But in their balumama serial they are showing wrong things so new serial should be come at 7.30 PM on colors marathi.

one question I wanted to ask why no one interested to discuss about marathi serials all are only discussing about hindi and of othrr serials channels,,,

one question I wanted to ask why no one interested to discuss about marathi serials all are only discussing about hindi and of othrr serials channels,,,
Nothing like that. @rockky bro used to discuss here about Marathi serials, but he is banned for sometime, so noone is talking. When he will be back, again there will be discussions.

At current moment there is no such remake is in making as star pravah all shows are doing so well....but after time first one will be mohor nd then sanjher bati
Any chances of rukku or any south indian serial remake in Marathi??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock