Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Rang maza vegla very boring they did tanuja out of their home so very boring serial in this place sangher bati remake needed.

Also sahakutumb sahaparivar not good serial it also needs to end and mohor serial remake needed in its place.

Rang maza vegla very boring they did tanuja out of their home so very boring serial in this place sangher bati remake needed.
Also sahakutumb sahaparivar not good serial it also needs to end and mohor serial remake needed in its place.
Bro kindly make informative posts, and if you want to give your views on shows, give in one show, or while interacting with someone else. See bro, I am telling you as a friend, and not ordering you, kindly don't mind. :) Otherwise thread gets long with unnecessary and uninformative posts. Try posting thoughts in one post.

Bro kindly make informative posts, and if you want to give your views on shows, give in one show, or while interacting with someone else. See bro, I am telling you as a friend, and not ordering you, kindly don't mind. :) Otherwise thread gets long with unnecessary and uninformative posts. Try posting thoughts in one post.
ok sorry for my mistake will see from next time will not do again

Mulgi jhali ho mahaepisode at 12PM, 7PM and Rang maza veghala mahaepisode at 1PM, 8PM on Sunday on Star pravah (promo not came on social media so not uploaded videos).

BARC UPDATE - WEEK 51

Marathi (All Platform)

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1STAR Pravah383734
2Zee Marathi231327
3Colors Marathi117752
4Zee Talkies88194
5Sony Marathi47021

Marathi (Pay Platform)

1STAR Pravah377881
2Zee Marathi229608
3Colors Marathi116892
4Zee Talkies87670
5Sony Marathi46626

Marathi (Free Platform)

1Fakt Marathi28537
2Shemaroo Marathibana27733
3DD Sahyadri11486

-----

Marathi

RANKCHANNELSPROGRAMSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1STAR PravahMULGI ZALI HO5755
2STAR PravahRANG MAZA VEGLA5301
3STAR PravahPHULALA SUGANDHA MATICHA5067
4STAR PravahPHULALA SUGANDHA MATICHA-MAHAEPISODE4279
5STAR PravahMULGI ZALI HO-MAHAEPISODE4245

P.S.: I don't have time to make TRP data cards today as I am on a trip. From new year 2021, will make positively.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock