Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Plus bengal is very small state compared to MH
I think pravah will give good days to marathi market in future it will come in top 10 list of pay channels atleat on 9th or 10th position now most of all peoples preferring star pravah due to good concepts and good actors if zee and colors also bring good shows then definately this two channels also get more than 20k impression

I think pravah will give good days to marathi market in future it will come in top 10 list of pay channels atleat on 9th or 10th position now most of all peoples preferring star pravah due to good concepts and good actors if zee and colors also bring good shows then definately this two channels also get more than 20k impression
Star Pravah may cross 400/500k in Future.
For that they need to bring serials in afternoon dubbed and originals, Reality shows and movies sure the monopoly of Star will be there in Marathi market. As this will be the only network to have serials in afternoon and more number of reality shows and movies in weekends.

Star Pravah may cross 400/500k in Future.
For that they need to bring serials in afternoon dubbed and originals, Reality shows and movies sure the monopoly of Star will be there in Marathi market. As this will be the only network to have serials in afternoon and more number of reality shows and movies in weekends.
Star pravah should also stop comedy bimedy its not good their jokes are Worst they should replace it with a pravah family game show in this game th
there is small compitition between two shows family also it will fullfill both talk shows and comedy shows space in channel I think this show will definitely do good for channel. Also one thing about TINK they are using very irritating background music during show. Dhumtana na dhis dhis 😂 all other shows of star pravah have good background music . Why they are relocating this crap show they should start it on 5 pm slot and end it earlier and bring good concept on 10:30 pm

Star pravah should also stop comedy bimedy its not good their jokes are Worst they should replace it with a pravah family game show in this game th
there is small compitition between two shows family also it will fullfill both talk shows and comedy shows space in channel I think this show will definitely do good for channel. Also one thing about TINK they are using very irritating background music during show. Dhumtana na dhis dhis 😂 all other shows of star pravah have good background music . Why they are relocating this crap show they should start it on 5 pm slot and end it earlier and bring good concept on 10:30 pm
Big Reality Show needed in weekends like Start Music and you are saying family game show so it's needed in weekdays they can launch at 4pm.

2M8KVku.jpg

Top 8 shows are of star 🌟.. Heartily congratulations

2M8KVku.jpg

Aai kuthe kay karte is below RMV unbelievable.
Comedy Beemedy got 3.9 tvr unbelievable it's such a crap show.
Thanks to Star Pravah that they published Top 10 Shows TRP Or else fake pages like trp marathi and marathi tv express has given fake data I know now they will delete also some pages on fb especially people give fake datas.

Aai kuthe kay karte is below RMV unbelievable.
Comedy Beemedy got 3.9 tvr unbelievable it's such a crap show.
Thanks to Star Pravah that they published Top 10 Shows TRP Or else fake pages like trp marathi and marathi tv express has given fake data I know now they will delete also some pages on fb especially people give fake datas.
AKKK is following anupamaa story as anupamaa is ahead of AKKK story so AKKK story becomes very predictable
Now i think both anupamaa nd AKKK should go their own ways instead of following each so they both will not loose trps to each other

Yes thanks to star pravah we actually got to knw what is trp of all serials

It's so strange maza hoshil na is not even in top 10..how can we expect this show in top 5 next week due to sai and Aditya Lagna.!

2M8KVku.jpg

My observation from chart
So this is U+R trp means which we get from barc charts
  • Mulgi zali ho is 6.3 nd their AMA are 6361
  • Sahkutumb sahparivaar trp is 4.1 nd their AMA are 4155
  • Sang tu ahes ka trp is 3.7 nd AMA are 3786
So from this chart it is very clear that if divide U+R AMA by 1000 then we gets their U+R Trps

• SMNKA trp is 6.5 means their AMA must be betn 6500-6600
  • AKKK trp is 5.3 means their AMA must be betn 5300-5400
But only bcz their original nd repeat comes in betn 6-11:30pm their avg automatically reduces

• RMV trp is 5.4 means their AMA must be betn 5400-5500
  • PSM trp is 6.0 means AMA must be betn 6000-6100
RMV nd PSM AMA reduces bcz of their mahaepisodes

• Comedy bimedy trp is 3.9 so their AMA must be betn 3900-4000 but their must be any reason that why STAK enters top5 with 3786 AMA but not comedy bimedy with AMA of 3900+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock