Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

@Rajpatil98 bro do you believe this page 👇?
This guy is saying that Start Music is launching at 8pm on Star Pravah and he has given some updates of Marathi shows.
Tell if they may be true or just his assumption.

8kCFfGB.jpg
90% info looks true bcz we have read articles abt most of this upcoming shows nd also saw promo of some upcoming shows so i want to believe that start music reality show news also must be true

Plus i guess this is the first page where i read that zm gonna launch new shows in march under new segment utsav natyancha then only after that so many news came abt same on official tv news sites

So mostly its true that star pravah is coming up with start music marathi version

7-8 pm-start music
8-9 - slot is empty
9-10 comedy bemedy
10-11- nave lakshya
8pm is good time for Start Music for Sat/Sun.
9pm show they will replace with good game show in future as comedy bemedy is very poor show.
On 7pm they can launch New talk show with celebrities and normal persons.
Of other time they can show Movies on weekends.

90% info looks true bcz we have read articles abt most of this upcoming shows nd also saw promo of some upcoming shows so i want to believe that start music reality show news also must be true

Plus i guess this is the first page where i read that zm gonna launch new shows in march under new segment utsav natyancha then only after that so many news came abt same on official tv news sites

So mostly its true that star pravah is coming up with start music marathi version
Yes I don't know how but this guy was first to post about zee marathi utsav natyacha and new serials then other news pages, etc added though this is not official pages but most of info are correct.
I hope Start Music launching is true news and it gets launched soon and it be good show overall or else you know most of Marathi reality shows other are too poor and bad presented other then Zee so let's hope for best.

@Rockyy bro here in wiki page of mehndi hai rachne wali show they are saying matte vasanta, khelaghor, tujhya ishqacha naadkhula and mehendi all are adaptions of gorintaku....maybe its true bcz in adaption you can change plot characteristics etc whatever you wish but in remake most of plot nd all things are same
Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali - Wikipedia

@Rockyy bro here in wiki page of mehndi hai rachne wali show they are saying matte vasanta, khelaghor, tujhya ishqacha naadkhula and mehendi all are adaptions of gorintaku....maybe its true bcz in adaption you can change plot characteristics etc whatever you wish but in remake most of plot nd all things are same
Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali - Wikipedia
Yes I wanted to tell you same thing many days before. Have you noticed khelaghor, mehendi promos are too similar and story too similar to gorintaku only in khelghor they have not kept lead actress as widow and she wants to live with the man as we know it's star jalsha they don't do like remakes they do many changes also they did with Bhogolakhi, etc.
But tuzya ishakcha naadkhula is different from all this and not at all similar to any version except the lead actor is doin, it's close to Devyani.

Yes I wanted to tell you same thing many days before. Have you noticed khelaghor, mehendi promos are too similar and story too similar to gorintaku only in khelghor they have not kept lead actress as widow and she wants to live with the man as we know it's star jalsha they don't do like remakes they do many changes also they did with Bhogolakhi, etc.
But tuzya ishakcha naadkhula is different from all this and not at all similar to any version except the lead actor is doin, it's close to Devyani.
Yes in TINK only basic characteristics of leads is same otherwise its completely different.....but do u knw how many changes are there in matte vasanta from original gorintaku

Yes in TINK only basic characteristics of leads is same otherwise its completely different.....but do u knw how many changes are there in matte vasanta from original gorintaku
Matte vasanta was also same of that of gorintaku when launched but ut when it relaunched again then they changed story little bit or else characters and everything is same.

@Rajpatil98 bro do you believe this page 👇?
This guy is saying that Start Music is launching at 8pm on Star Pravah and he has given some updates of Marathi shows.
Tell if they may be true or just his assumption.

8kCFfGB.jpg
I have already told you about this but I have no proofs about it at that time
I think it's true

Kartikadeepam Marathi version is also copy of Original version. In today's episode they have shown that Deepa will have two daughters may be in future they will bring the Female Villain back and the story will follow original version.

@Rajpatil98 bro today's episode of AKKK was good, need such good tracks now I think Abhi will be also against his mother so it will be great to watch and how their mother deals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock