Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Colors Marathi Bringing new serial Jeev Majha Guntala from 14th June Mon - Sat 9.30 pm

Last edited:
Colors Marathi Bringing new serial Jeev Majha Guntala from 14th June Mon - Sat 9.30 pm
Now they are trying remakes after success of Star Pravah remake serials hope in future Zee also tries Remake serials in Marathi.
but what cheap type of serial remake they are bringing and second thing the actress is not fit for this role they could take other girl she doesn't look good.

Now they are trying remakes after success of Star Pravah remake serials hope in future Zee also tries Remake serials in Marathi.
but what cheap type of serial remake they are bringing and second thing the actress is not fit for this role they could take other girl she doesn't look good.
No it's remake of colors Kannada mithuna rashi. Which is no.1 in Gujarati and slot leader in Karnataka. The story is wonderful. Nowhere it's felt dragging. Even in Kannada at beginning people used to troll female lead as child. Now she won many awards

No it's remake of colors Kannada mithuna rashi. Which is no.1 in Gujarati and slot leader in Karnataka. The story is wonderful. Nowhere it's felt dragging. Even in Kannada at beginning people used to troll female lead as child. Now she won many awards
I am disappointed because of the lead actress casting not much because of Serial concept. Many people expected BBM instead of this serial but they didn't launched BBM this year also!

I am disappointed because of the lead actress casting not much because of Serial concept. Many people expected BBM instead of this serial but they didn't launched BBM this year also!
Due to cover 19 surge it may be postponed or cancelled.

darLISq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock