Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

VF7YwfP.jpg

Colors Marathi is bringing so many new serials. By the way this new serial is it remake of another colors channel Or original?
They have ended all good serials still kept that balumama cha navana changbhal and Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi both serials should end as they are giving low trps and they should bring new serial in 7 & 7.30pm. They can also shift that mythological serial in early 6pm and bring normal serial at 8pm.

Finally bigg boss marathi is starting on colors marathi it will change whole game I am sure now colors marathi will become 2nd most viewed marathi GEC channel and they deserve it. I am too much exited for bigg boss🤩
They have only Big Boss which can boost their trp but that alone is not enough see their quality of serials meanwhile some fictions of Zee Marathi is also doing well and they brought Sa Re Ga Ma Pa so hardly they will be close to Zee Marathi but 2nd spot that too with lower quality serials is difficult for them.

uKERjtW.jpg

Top 5 Channels Week 24

This shows that content is the kingmaker. Star Pravah is way ahead of its competitors in terms of content generation in the fiction genre. After Jai Bhawani Jai Shivaji launches in July, it's going to go a notch higher. However, it needs to improve its non-fiction library.

Their past non-fiction shows were always average, except for Nach Baliye Marathi. Why don't they start good quality non-fiction shows such as Super Singer, Connexion, Start Music like their other regional counterparts?

This shows that content is the kingmaker. Star Pravah is way ahead of its competitors in terms of content generation in the fiction genre. After Jai Bhawani Jai Shivaji launches in July, it's going to go a notch higher. However, it needs to improve its non-fiction library.

Their past non-fiction shows were always average, except for Nach Baliye Marathi. Why don't they start good quality non-fiction shows such as Super Singer, Connexion, Start Music like their other regional counterparts?
I am pretty sure, colors will air bigboss at 10pm to compete with Jay bhavani jay shivaji. It will affect its trp

Zee Talkies bringing ZEE TALKIES ORIGINAL"Punashcha Hariom" Sunday |11 tu July|@ 12 pm & 6pm | on Zee Talkies HD & SD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock