Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

One more today new serial is coming, dammm, this will be so difficult audiences to move from one channel to another, zee is not able to digest there loss, so compite with star, they are bringing 5 serials, never mind, its all in audience hand whether to watch it or not, let's see, how zee will able to mangage there position, I commented on one of the serial promo on zee insta page, people literally start arguing me, like they are literally making fake ids and abusing the ppl,, its really starange @Rockyy bro, I want your review on this, what u think?
I am not excited for this new serials at all!
From their promo's they are giving idea that All their stories will be of love/ marriage and problems nothing new so not interested anymore for zee marathi serials.
Even Sony Marathi is giving good content and bringing more good serials and shows though not getting good TRP, hope one day they will get good TRP.
Btw I too commented some comedy comments on some serials of Zee Marathi page but their fanpages and some fake id's started arguing as if they get money for all this 😂. They are only serials not real things but who will tell them 😅

I am not excited for this new serials at all!
From their promo's they are giving idea that All their stories will be of love/ marriage and problems nothing new so not interested anymore for zee marathi serials.
Even Sony Marathi is giving good content and bringing more good serials and shows though not getting good TRP, hope one day they will get good TRP.
Btw I too commented some comedy comments on some serials of Zee Marathi page but their fanpages and some fake id's started arguing as if they get money for all this 😂. They are only serials not real things but who will tell them 😅
Now new serial with hruta durgule on the way bro!! It will be huge competition for sure, I am so excited for will shows, let's how star take cares of this all audience

Now new serial with hruta durgule on the way bro!! It will be huge competition for sure, I am so excited for will shows, let's how star take cares of this all audience
Currently all serials are doing well and good tracks going on. Audience may move to ZM only if they have good serials Or if it will be same love drama then audience will not leave SP. It's not confirmed I think it's a reality show, i want it to be her new serial instead of Show.

Currently all serials are doing well and good tracks going on. Audience may move to ZM only if they have good serials Or if it will be same love drama then audience will not leave SP. It's not confirmed I think it's a reality show, i want it to be her new serial instead of Show.
Yeah too think the same its reality shows, as chala hava yeudyaa gonna take a break

Yeah too think the same its reality shows, as chala hava yeudyaa gonna take a break
It is new serial title man udu udu jhalaya (such a weird title 😬) at 7.30pm which will replace Paahile Na Mee Tula. One more new serial will come at 8pm for sure and chances of two more serials at 9.30 & 10.30pm too along with reality show is there as there are rumours that Chala hawa yeu dya and SaReGaMaPa is ending.

Last edited:
rCXyYt4.jpg
🤩

@Rajpatil98 @Rockyy bro, repeat telecast of akk which was 11pm has be stopped and Psm of 6pm is also been stopped? What do u think,? Will this shows will help more grps than before?
By stopping rpts of AKKK might increase GRPs if TINK got more trps than AKKK repeats but i dont think by stopping PSM rpt will help increasing GRPs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock