Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

This week SPR got highest bcz of JBSB & STAK(10:30pm)
Btw 1439.23 AMAs means 483.6K weekly impressions (in old format)
Btw what is ZM highest ever weekly impression
I really want star should publish BARC data of this week, bro how come hindi serial trps is out?? I means do they pay to barc?

ezB38Ik.jpg
bro look how people are reacting success of star pravah

I really want star should publish BARC data of this week, bro how come hindi serial trps is out?? I means do they pay to barc?
Every regional industry channels and every national GECs pay some money to BARC as sunacription fee ( all broadcasters pay heavy amount of money to BARC for their subacription so that they can count their TRPs)

This hindi/tamil/telugu/bengali etc all types of TRPs comes from some industry insider sources not from direct related channels

all channels/broadcasters and various subscribers mostly media persons receives ALL trps related to that particular industry be it national or regional

So it depends on that larticular regional industry whether to release trp numbers in public or not

All regional industries publishes trp no.s in public as their related channels allows it

But i guess our marathi industry didnt permit to publish trp numbers in public thats why we dont get any trp data

Star should immediately start another GEC or any other channels like movie, music etc.

They should not launch second marathi GEC otherwise 2nd GEC will eat their main GECs trps/grps
They should launch only marathi movie channel and i guess its in progress

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock