Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,351
Wow promo is so good but they kept only 2 judge at least they could keep 3 no problem I hope there will be 1 or 2 anchor but good ones.
You are not getting reality shows should be at weekends only because weekdays people watch serials mostly ladies. You can see there is only 1 show Mi Honar Superstar at 9pm other then it no shows so this will be good option if on weekends.

Wow promo is so good but they kept only 2 judge at least they could keep 3 no problem I hope there will be 1 or 2 anchor but good ones.
You are not getting reality shows should be at weekends only because weekdays people watch serials mostly ladies. You can see there is only 1 show Mi Honar Superstar at 9pm other then it no shows so this will be good option if on weekends.
Yes actually it will be a good option on weekends but I guess now there's pretty much competition on weekends for now
Bigg Boss Marathi Weekend v/s Mi Honar Superstar v/s Saregamapa Lil Champs.. so yeah you're right
Indian Idol Marathi if they get it Sat-Sun is better... Or Friday-Sunday.. but let's see what Sony does

in the promo of indian idel marathi .sony marathi logo color chenge

xGoaknv.jpg

Finally.. After trying his best to impress Latika.. Abhimanyu finally takes a stand for himself..
This serial had become annoying, thanks to Latika and Bapu draggin it to divorce..
But guess well now Abhimanyu will show Latika what she's gonna regret 🔥🔥

Last edited:
Yes actually it will be a good option on weekends but I guess now there's pretty much competition on weekends for now
Bigg Boss Marathi Weekend v/s Mi Honar Superstar v/s Saregamapa Lil Champs.. so yeah you're right
Indian Idol Marathi if they get it Sat-Sun is better... Or Friday-Sunday.. but let's see what Sony does
Saregamapa is worst show with all unexperienced judges I don't think many people may be watching it.
Mi Honar Superstar is improving their quality it's medium level.
In future we may see tough competition between Bigg Boss Marathi vs Indian idol Marathi

xGoaknv.jpg

Finally.. After trying his best to impress Latika.. Abhimanyu finally takes a stand for himself..
This serial had become annoying, thanks to Latika and Bapu draggin the sh#t to divorce..
But guess well now Abhimanyu will show Latika what she's gonna regret 🔥🔥
Why this serial not ending alongwith stretched mythological serials and other serials?
Colors Marathi is just dragging serials anyways I don't expect anything from colors marathi its very lazy channel on other side audience still not ready to accept zee marathi because of their non fictions and serials.

Hope New coming channel Sun Marathi performs well also Sony Marathi is improving a lot.

Last edited:
See this bro.. Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Asta fan Page shared this story.
It mentions URBAN 15+ (AND NOT Urban+Rural NCSS 2+)
And there SKSP say 5.1 TVR (u 15+)
@Chinnmay @Akshay Nanaware @Prasanna
yaNBMZJ.jpg
I found one more story about TVR..
Swabhiman 3.6 TVR (week 38)

I think all actors whenever they post TRP on story it is actually "Urban 15+ TVR"
Thou this fan page while typing wrote it as TRP.. I think half the people think terms TRP and TVR are same and use it without knowing the difference
RSEwwWE.jpg

* Trp is what barc provides like 6540 impressions/AMA. Now barc not providing 2+ trp of top 5 shows on their website.
* TVR is 15+ audience and in this form - 7.3 tvr, 8.3tvr, etc.
People who work in tv industry only know about serial trps and they tell outside people about TVRs which we get in all languages.
And in other languages those Instagram pages are related with Tv industry(official) they get information from producers, TV industry.

Marathi TRP Instagram pages are unofficial if we ask them from where do they get trp they say from barc tell me who will believe at least he should give any other reason which anyone will believe.
Normal people don't get trp, also people from TV industry provide TVRs to outsiders so now those fake Instagram pages should not get confused about TRP and TVRs and give us TVRs and stop giving fake trp, TRP is in numbers like 6540 not like 6.5,etc.

I have seen that page and here now you @shubhz1796 are trying to prove that both are different yes I know that TRP & TVR is different.
Many people don't know this they get confused or think it same this may be reason unofficial pages on Instagram provide TRP instead of TVR.
TRP not provided to normal people only TVR is provided that page itself is confused. If they want to give serials TVR predicted on their own they can give but they should stop saying it as TRP. They are themselves confused and giving wrong information.
@Akshay Nanaware what do you think bro?

I have seen that page and here now you @shubhz1796 are trying to prove that both are different yes I know that TRP & TVR is different.
Many people don't know this they get confused or think it same this may be reason unofficial pages on Instagram provide TRP instead of TVR.
TRP not provided to normal people only TVR is provided that page itself is confused. If they want to give serials TVR predicted on their own they can give but they should stop saying it as TRP. They are themselves confused and giving wrong information.
@Akshay Nanaware what do you think bro?
Arey I just found a story re of swabhiman.. I myself don't know where the actual data is coming from..
I tried to search on so many sites..
Ohh like that... So TVR is the only thing then na? Okay let it be..
We will just hope that star pravah posts a story or this sukh mhanje page now.. atleast we get to know something

Back
Top Bottom