Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,353
Arey I just found a story re of swabhiman.. I myself don't know where the actual data is coming from..
I tried to search on so many sites..
Ohh like that... So TVR is the only thing then na? Okay let it be..
We will just hope that star pravah posts a story or this sukh mhanje page now.. atleast we get to know something
I hope We will get TVR one day this will happen when we will get it from serial producer, actors or a person from TV industry who will provide TVR of all shows.
Such page is needed in Marathi whom we can trust for TVR.

Sony Marathi is doing lot of promotions for Indian Idol Marathi 😂😂
I think their condition is also becoming like Hindi Sony TV.. Surviving on reality shows..
Qt0S4uU.jpg

@shubhz1796 @Chinnmay both TRPs & TVRs are same term its just they both used in differrnt era's
TRP term was used in TAM meters era (actually at that time to calculate TRPs they didnt used to take TSV (time spent by viewers) in consideration .... They only used to take reach % in consideration)

But now in BARC era TSV is also used in calculation of TVR/TRP

TVR = reach % × (avg TSV/runtime of show)

Official sites like BARC, Channel ppls, advertisers all calls it TVR only

But normal ppl like us still calls it TRP only bcz most of them dont evn knw that ratings system is changed from TAM to BARC then how will they get to knw that Evn TRP word is also replaced by TVR word

Hopefully now u both understand TRP/TVR difference nd all

Last edited:
Sony Marathi is doing lot of promotions for Indian Idol Marathi 😂😂
I think their condition is also becoming like Hindi Sony TV.. Surviving on reality shows..
Qt0S4uU.jpg
Sony is strong in non fictions.
Same condition in both Marathi and hindi channels.
But what I think is Sony Serials lag somewhere thats why get less trp.

On other hand Zee Marathi fiction & non fictions both are not good.
They are getting much trp then they deserve maybe because of some new serials still it's very less and they cant come on no.1 now only option is to remake serials from other language successful serials like Star Pravah.
We really need good content from Zee Marathi what crap serials they are giving!

Sony is strong in non fictions.
Same condition in both Marathi and hindi channels.
But what I think is Sony Serials lag somewhere thats why get less trp.

On other hand Zee Marathi fiction & non fictions both are not good.
They are getting much trp then they deserve maybe because of some new serials still it's very less and they cant come on no.1 now only option is to remake serials from other language successful serials like Star Pravah.
We really need good content from Zee Marathi what crap serials they are giving!
Sony marathi is trying hard to be in top 5...
But they cn do this only if their serials got noticed...this reality shows cnt work for long term...

Back
Top Bottom