Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,359
Did anyone watched thipkyanchi rangoli episode on hotstar?? How is it??
My subscription expired yesterday!
Please let me know the review
Will watch & tell you bro. I was going to watch on TV but I have to watch big boss so I will have to watch now. Btw is this serial episode came there on hotstar as its new serial

Did anyone watched thipkyanchi rangoli episode on hotstar?? How is it??
My subscription expired yesterday!
Please let me know the review
I watched....I liked it...though it could have been more natural...
Neways..It was good watch...and m sure in coming days it will get more interesting...thanks to it's amazing supporting cast...

Thipkyanchi Rangoli Montage is looking Good 🥰😍😍 (ignore the spelling mistake on Hotstar)
vw3plx4.jpg

Thipkyanchi Rangoli Review:
1. Cast is good though they focused less on lead hero much on his family and lead actress she did good job only she should do natural acting.
2. Today's episode was Fine expecting more from this serial in future they may show us good story.

Last edited:
Currently thipkyanchi rangoli is only serial with no villains and good family comedy serial I feel like I am watching sony sab bcz they have such type of shows.
TMSAKH is also there but it's not that much interesting simple family drama with no comedy showing problems only.
Thipkyanchi Rangoli seems better then TMSAKH.

Currently thipkyanchi rangoli is only serial with no villains and good family comedy serial I feel like I am watching sony sab bcz they have such type of shows.
TMSAKH is also there but it's not that much interesting simple family drama with no comedy showing problems only.
Thipkyanchi Rangoli seems better then TMSAKH.
It is....also their starcast is pretty good thn TMSAKH

Back
Top Bottom