Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Why is Sun Marathi erasing micky mouse?? I cant see it well can't attach pics as those are big files.

Why is Sun Marathi erasing micky mouse?? I cant see it well can't attach pics as those are big files.
Same question bro.. same.. like Saturday when they showed the teaser for Monday they showed the Meanie mouse.. but today idk what's the issue.. copyright issue for using Disney character? God knows.. looks crap while watching

71d27Ke.jpg

Last edited:
Zee Marathi Utsav Natyancha Awards 2021 SAT, 30th October 2021 @7 PM
NShS6f2.jpg

Giving a tough competition to Zee Marathi.. Star Pravah is bringing "MAHASHANIVAAR" special episodes of its serials (I guess of all serials from 6.30 onwards, RMV promo is out for now) on Saturday 30th Oct..

Just how Zee got part 2 of its ZMA awards and took away some of Star Awards TRP in April.. now it's Revenge time 🔥🤣

fa2aLCf.jpg

Giving a tough competition to Zee Marathi.. Star Pravah is bringing "MAHASHANIVAAR" special episodes of its serials (I guess of all serials from 6.30 onwards, RMV promo is out for now) on Saturday 30th Oct..

Just how Zee got part 2 of its ZMA awards and took away some of Star Awards TRP in April.. now it's Revenge time 🔥🤣

fa2aLCf.jpg
Good strategy used by Star Pravah now I don't think they will give a chance to zee after many years they are again no.1 Colors Sun & Sony should compete in similar way.

Good strategy used by Star Pravah now I don't think they will give a chance to zee after many years they are again no.1 Colors Sun & Sony should compete in similar way.
Yesss Swabhiman MAHASHANIVAAR promo is out as well.. so guess all serials will have something new or happening..

188JD7N.jpg

And yep even colors shud keep Bigg Boss for 2 hours or something 😂 or Sundara special episode.. they need to encash this opportunity

Last edited:
Zee's Diwali Dhamaka special Mahaepisodes
Of MUUZ, TMSAKH and MTR at 7pm, 8pm & 9pm respectively on Sunday, 31st October

nxcLrZk.jpg
So after clashing with ZMA on 30th with Mahashanivaar..

Star is set to clash on 31st as well with Mahaepisodes of
MZH 12pm n 6pm, AKKK 1pm n 7pm, PSM 2pm n 8pm

vapn6KX.jpg

Last edited:
So after clashing with ZMA on 30th with Mahashanivaar..

Star is set to clash on 31st as well with Mahaepisodes of
MZH 12pm n 6pm, AKKK 1pm n 7pm, PSM 2pm n 8pm

vapn6KX.jpg
Between serials RMV, SKSP will not be there on Saturday? Why is Star Pravah doing this 🙁 they could bring half hour special episode instead who will watch 1 hour episode of this serial and what about other serials?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock