Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I cant comment on award show as its yet to come but who will watch this award show? See their serials and shows earlier their were good serials like TJR, MNB (story was good earlier), lagira jhala ji, Tula Pahte Re, etc so bcz of this actors award show was interesting now no good serial for which we can watch awards.
Present situation is serials stories not good and cast is not up to mark and instead of improving this they are bringing award show
They too are sure tht no one will watch this show...so they roped bollywood stars...trp sathi kahi pan...

Why Sun Marathi not in top 5?
Trp was week 41.. 9 to 15 October...
Sun launched on 17th oct
Also BARC needs to register the channel then only we can see it
Zee Chitramandir came 1-2 weeks after launch in their list
Let's see thou if Sun can make it to top 5

Idk what Govinda is doing there.. but there were promotions of Suryavanshi 😂 zee if out of ideas anyway
I think alongwith North Indians, Marathi people also don't support that druggywood anymore after SSR death & nepotism. Still they promote their flop craps everywhere one day will come when Marathi movie industry will be very big and no one will give sh*t to that Bollywood.

Sun Marathi shows are now also available on MX Player

FSYJuhG.jpg

IONsEvU.jpg

Sony Marathi are trying their best to promote Gatha Navnathanchi and Dnyaneshwar Mauli.. under the segment Bhaktirasacha deed taas (1½ hours of Spirituality 🙏🏼)

VaD9b4U.jpg

I am not taking any side.. I thought it's genuine tvr.. it's not hence banned..
End of topic for me.
And you can, not watch zee.. but there's no need to downgrade zee everytime either.. don't want to extend the topic unnecessarily.. nevertheless.. good day!
I don't degrade Zee Marathi but see what content they are giving boring original serials like man udu udu jhal, MTR, man jhala bajind,etc some are good too like ghetla vasa taku nako.
See how much good serials Zee Telugu, Bangla & other South channels are giving and see Zee Marathi that's why I feel bad for this channel even I suggested them to bring remakes of other languages also i supported till 2019 but after serials stretched I didn't support them for wrong thing.
I am not blind supporter of any channel whether it's any channel only I support good content will support Zee Marathi if they bring quality original serials or remakes from other Zee regional channels.
I hope you got what I wanted to say and I don't want to argue any more on this topic, this post for all those who think that I talk against/compare or degrade Zee Marathi.

Sony Marathi are trying their best to promote Gatha Navnathanchi and Dnyaneshwar Mauli.. under the segment Bhaktirasacha deed taas (1½ hours of Spirituality 🙏🏼)

VaD9b4U.jpg
Okay turns out Vaidehi serial will shift from 7.30pm to 6.00pm slot.. and this 2 mytho shows will be aired from 6.30 to 8pm (45mins each probably)... And 🆕 serial Tararani might take the 7.30pm slot...(and not 8pm like I felt)
Also there haven't been any promos of Vaidehi lately.. so they'll off air it soon..
(Confirmation needed thou.. will get to know on 25th oct)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock