Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Already Big Boss & worldcup is there and they are bringing this show that too on weekdays when people prefer serials.
Other then Star Pravah no channel has proper management and schedule between Weekends & weekdays.
Yeah Sony Marathi has the worst amongst all

ZMA Appreciation Post
For the First time.. Photos of Writers, Producers and Directors have been used in the award montage instead of the lead actor/actress.. Which seems like a really nice initiative... Thoughts? I definitely liked it

WAUbn2a.jpg

ZMA Appreciation Post
For the First time.. Photos of Writers, Producers and Directors have been used in the award montage instead of the lead actor/actress.. Which seems like a really nice initiative... Thoughts? I definitely liked it

WAUbn2a.jpg
It's good but they should give break to this writers and original serials as its not helping the channel, they should bring good remake serials and after getting success should do balance of both remake & original like Zee Telugu does.

It's good but they should give break to this writers and original serials as its not helping the channel, they should bring good remake serials and after getting success should do balance of both remake & original like Zee Telugu does.
Yeah true.. 💯
Originals are not working fr them.. new audience's are not getting attracted..

ZMA Appreciation Post

WAUbn2a.jpg
Zee is known to copy star...
In star pravah puraskar,they awarded all their writes...so it was obvious tht zee too will do same...star started the trend...zee is following...
Appreciation postt should go to star in my opinion

ZMA Appreciation Post

WAUbn2a.jpg
Only thing they gone one step further and added producers n directors too..

Zee is known to copy star...
In star pravah puraskar,they awarded all their writes...so it was obvious tht zee too will do same...star started the trend...zee is following...
Appreciation postt should go to star in my opinion
Yeah star might have done it.. but zee put them up on the poster which is good.. you go ahead and write your appreciation post for star next time

Zee Marathi mentioning before Advertisements about all its Swamake Serials success and it were remaked in other languages which is good thing I liked this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock