Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Zee Marathi mentioning before Advertisements about all its Swamake Serials success and it were remaked in other languages which is good thing I liked this.
Aggobai Sasubai remade in Malayalam as Manam Poley Manglyam and Tamil as Pudhu Pudhu Arthangal.

Can u post the pic bro
Aggabai Sasubai Montage 👇 popular serial of Zee Marathi remade in Tamil and Malayalam also may get remaked in other languages soon.
tnCsAW7.jpg

Aggobai Sasubai remade in Malayalam as Manam Poley Manglyam and Tamil as Pudhu Pudhu Arthangal.
Zee Marathi swamakes are more then any other Zee TV or Zee regional channels plus Zee Marathi serials are remaked in more languages many are still not known and many people think those remake serials as original serials in their regions even I was knowing plus many old serials were remaked from Zee Marathi to other Zee channels.
Now Zee Marathi needs to improve their quality of serials and give more swamake serials.

Last edited:
Zee Marathi serials from long time are getting remade in other languages like Star jalsha. They have given many Hit swamakes but Many people came to know that Marathi serials get remaked in other languages after Tula Pahte Re because this serial remade in all Zee channels except Zee TV I hope Zee TV too does remake of this serial it's very good serial.

I thought Honar Sun Mi Hya Gharchi was remade only in Hindi & kannada but it was also remade in Telugu and Tamil.
6CRugDj.jpg

It was best award show according to me i left Pravah serials for award show and i think I did best you missed a good show today btw you can watch it on Zee5 if you want.
Me too liked the show its above the mark as current condition of zee marathi
I thought Honar Sun Mi Hya Gharchi was remade only in Hindi & kannada but it was also remade in Telugu and Tamil.
6CRugDj.jpg
Also 'ratris khel chale' was remaked in Kannada as 'niguda ratri' on zee kannada

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock