Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

"प्रवाह दुपार"
नवी मालिका | लग्नाची बेडी | ३१ जानेवारीपासून
सोम - शनि दुपारी १ वा. Star प्रवाह वर.
Kushum Dola Remake
Very Happy Star Pravah Launched New Serial at Afternoon 🤩
qJVL6ee.jpg
qNM1TML.jpg
Cast is not that good lead actress is doing overacting still i dont mind it because story is very overdramatic

Yes they'll announce announce at least one more show.

And they can risk putting this good story on afternoon band as it increases their chances of getting successful and strengthen a completely new slot.
May be they will launch cooking show at 12pm, and one more original serial at 1.30pm in this way 12-2pm slots will get completed, rest they may do for dub & existing serials + I am expecting show like Suvarna superstar too for 4/5pm

They kept such serial in Afternoon slot which deserves prime time which means they are aiming big so we may get to see more Serials & shows on afternoon slot on Star Pravah ☺

They kept such serial in Afternoon slot which deserves prime time which means they are aiming big so we may get to see more Serials & shows on afternoon slot on Star Pravah ☺
I hope it does not become a flop like Star Plus Dopahar. They introduced many new shows in the afternoon band such as Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piya Ji, Kya QUsoor Hai Amala Ka and as such. But ultimately viewers didn't show any interest and they had to change the timeslots of these serials.

I hope it does not become a flop like Star Plus Dopahar. They introduced many new shows in the afternoon band such as Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piya Ji, Kya QUsoor Hai Amala Ka and as such. But ultimately viewers didn't show any interest and they had to change the timeslots of these serials.
Like Star Maa & Vijay where in afternoon there are serials & channel getting more trp now same strategy Star Pravah is following after getting success from prime Time.
In afternoon mostly ladies watch TV & instead of Watching repeat serials they may prefer New Serials at that time so this will be beneficial for Star Pravah

Like Star Maa & Vijay where in afternoon there are serials & channel getting more trp now same strategy Star Pravah is following after getting success from prime Time.
In afternoon mostly ladies watch TV & instead of Watching repeat serials they may prefer New Serials at that time so this will be beneficial for Star Pravah
Yes afternoon slots also improve channels GRP but the huge concepts like kushum dola is not suitable for afternoon slot they should try average shows like sangharsh,boron, falna, mayer bandhan, premer kahini , jol nupur , kanamachi, ekane akash neel on afternoon slots. If these concepts got some average ratings on afternoon then definitely channel can try any concept on afternoon.
Zee marathi have also tried on afternoon slots but they failed on afternoon slots
but star pravah should follow star jalsha's strategy launching new shows on 6-11 slots and shifting the boring shows on afternoon slot
Recently star jalsha shifted titli , mohor, falna on afternoon and also khorkuto will also take afternoon slot in comming days. And i think this strategy is really very good means audience will get freash concepts on primetime and also they will not get bore

But currently star pravah is not thinking logically with the concepts of show because they are launching pinkicha vijay aso on 11 pm slot this show is comedy and political show so 11 pm slot is not good for this show instead of pinki they should launch saang Tu ahes ka season 2 on 11 pm and pinki is suitable on afternoon or 6 pm. Also lagnachi bedi show is comming on afternoon slot a huge concept on afternoon it's no 2 show in India
Currently I watch only 3 shows on star pravah
Swabhimaan, Rang maza veghla , Thipkyanchi rangoli all other are bore and i loss intrest from them especially from smnka and mzh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock