Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

qYdrYe8.jpg

Top 5 Channels Week 1

Why you guys not discussing much much about Sun Marathi?

I rarely see posts releated with Sun Marathi...

TBH, All serials except mythological are crap. The promos itself shows the level of typical drama they're showing. E.g. husband abusing wife, mother in law taunting/abusing or throwing daughter in law out, Father hates his one daughter to worst extent such that he doesn't even want her to give blood to his favorite daughter, a guy putting , a guy putting garland in a girls neck and saying I hid a mangalsutra in there , now we're married.

Hilarious 😂

On the other hand, look at Star pravah/ZM/Sony marathi shows, they'll also show drama but to an bearable extent like it's been in marathi industry.

TBH, All serials except mythological are crap. The promos itself shows the level of typical drama they're showing. E.g. husband abusing wife, mother in law taunting/abusing or throwing daughter in law out, Father hates his one daughter to worst extent such that he doesn't even want her to give blood to his favorite daughter, a guy putting , a guy putting garland in a girls neck and saying I hid a mangalsutra in there , now we're married.

Hilarious 😂

On the other hand, look at Star pravah/ZM/Sony marathi shows, they'll also show drama but to an bearable extent like it's been in marathi industry.
Good to knwo that Zee Marathi, Star Pravah is showing drama with bearable extent..

Here, with those stories Sun TV still capturing all the slots..

Show Alert
Premier of New Serial "Pinkicha Vijay Aso" postponed. Now the show will start from 31st January instead of 17th January @ 11pm

Sun network is doing nothing except serials that too only 5 out of it also Jau nako dur baba is only good serial & to some extent that maharaj serial all others like sundari & abhalachi maya are very crap & melodrama plus Kanyadan is like old generation serial & sun marathi have no reality shows and movies. So what will we discuss about such channel which we rarely or don't watch!
Channel should improve & increase their content first.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock