• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,449
'Tujhech Me Geet Gaat Aahe' Unofficial Montage
Made By My Friend 💖
ALz5Q2e.jpg

I 've seen a promo in Sun Marathi...

Title says Bole Bindazz something like that ..It also referred Places like Sangli in Maharashtra...overall I feel it is related to contest...Can anybody elaborate me what that promo meant...?

Last edited:

Title says Bole Bindazz something like that ..It also referred Places like Sangli in Maharashtra...overall I feel it is related to contest...Can anybody elaborate me what that promo meant...?
It's Bola Bindhast, which host by Superstar Makarand Anaspure, earlier it's session done Ichalkaranji City (Kolhapur ) and now it's next session is in Sangli.

It's an event show. Sun Marathi lacks reality shows and number of serials & not yet premiered a single Marathi or dubbed movie

It's been a month since they are showing 'Majhi Manasa" promo Coming Soon...
When it will come 😕
My Guess it will be started at 09:00 PM and Devotional serial in that slot 09:30 PM.

I would like to ask you few questions...

I know you are very much excited about Sun Marathi before launch and you are feeling sad for coming soon so Majhi Manasa too...

So, could you share me what are all the serials you are watching Sun Marathi...

Which Sun Marathi serial you like the most?

Can you give some positive review for the channel being a Marathi viewer.....

I am badly missing Positive reviews...All I see is only Negative Review...I know everything in the world have both positive and negative...but I beleive the channel is performing decently well based on the content...so their should be a positive side too...Could you please share your positive opinion on Sun Marathi....

My Guess it will be started at 09:00 PM and Devotional serial in that slot 09:30 PM.

I would like to ask you few questions...

I know you are very much excited about Sun Marathi before launch and you are feeling sad for coming soon so Majhi Manasa too...

So, could you share me what are all the serials you are watching Sun Marathi...

Which Sun Marathi serial you like the most?

Can you give some positive review for the channel being a Marathi viewer.....

I am badly missing Positive reviews...All I see is only Negative Review...I know everything in the world have both positive and negative...but I beleive the channel is performing decently well based on the content...so their should be a positive side too...Could you please share your positive opinion on Sun Marathi....
Sun Marathi when it had just started... We where watching Jau Nako Dur... Baba it was good from Dec-Jan they totally Spoiled it now not interested in Sun Marathi serial only Excited for Majhi Manasa... And I want Roja & Thalattu Remakes!

Back
Top Bottom