Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,449
Sun Marathi when it had just started... We where watching Jau Nako Dur... Baba it was good from Dec-Jan they totally Spoiled it now not interested in Sun Marathi serial only Excited for Majhi Manasa... And I want Roja & Thalattu Remakes!
Sun Marathi should stop Sundari and Abhalachi maya both this serials i dont think much people watch & people are less interested and I think most successful serial of Sun Marathi now may be kanyadan, jau nako dur baba may have gone down because of worst story. Expecting some good remake serials from sun tv like Roja, poove unnakaga, Thallatu, Devamagal, etc

Sun Marathi should stop Sundari and Abhalachi maya both this serials i dont think much people watch & people are less interested and I think most successful serial of Sun Marathi now may be kanyadan, jau nako dur baba may have gone down because of worst story. Expecting some good remake serials from sun tv like Roja, poove unnakaga, Thallatu, Devamagal, etc

Comparing to Sun Marathi's current remake serials, the other serials you suggested are average..

Poove Unakkaga - Worst, moved to 10:30 PM slot for worst script.
Thalattu and Roja - Average
Deivamagal- Not possible ..Rights with Vikatan..Already Sun TV remade Deiva Magal in Sun Bangla, but it stopped Abruptly..and Vikatan asking 100 crore from Sun side for remaking Deiva magal into Bangla without their permission...

Another trash on the way. I pity Zee Marathi now. Once a king and now big downfall

Source

Satyavan savitri
Starts 12th June 7pm
Why are they bringing such crap serials instead of Telugu Tamil remake serials 😡😡.
Crap channel no.1 Zee Marathi I don't think it can ever beat star pravah or get more viewers. Moreover all storyless and boring serials going on like man udu udu zala, tuza maza, reshimgath, ratris khel chale, chyd, everything is crap nothing good

Last edited:
Comparing to Sun Marathi's current remake serials, the other serials you suggested are average..

Poove Unakkaga - Worst, moved to 10:30 PM slot for worst script.
Thalattu and Roja - Average
Deivamagal- Not possible ..Rights with Vikatan..Already Sun TV remade Deiva Magal in Sun Bangla, but it stopped Abruptly..and Vikatan asking 100 crore from Sun side for remaking Deiva magal into Bangla without their permission...
Deivamagal in Bangla? Are you talking about "Debi"?

6tmbXl3.jpg

आपल्या कलर्स मराठी वाहिनीवर.
संध्या. 5 वा.***

Poster Made By Me
Source: Maharashtra Times Newspaper

Last edited:
My Guess it will be started at 09:00 PM and Devotional serial in that slot 09:30 PM.

I would like to ask you few questions...

I know you are very much excited about Sun Marathi before launch and you are feeling sad for coming soon so Majhi Manasa too...

So, could you share me what are all the serials you are watching Sun Marathi...

Which Sun Marathi serial you like the most?

Can you give some positive review for the channel being a Marathi viewer.....

I am badly missing Positive reviews...All I see is only Negative Review...I know everything in the world have both positive and negative...but I beleive the channel is performing decently well based on the content...so their should be a positive side too...Could you please share your positive opinion on Sun Marathi....
I believe Sant Gajanan Maharaj Shegavche is doing quite good for channel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom