Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Colors Marathi maintains 2nd position yet again... (Compared to last week Star -13, Colors +34, Zee +33)

Bhagya dile tu mala is giving TRP to Colors .. imagine 500+ trps inspite if flop Bigg Boss season..
Zee didn't even touch 500 lately

mnkxUjq.jpg

As per my view Colors Marathi is performing well due to Bhagya Dile Tu Mala, Jay Jay Swami Samarth, Jay Shankar & Bigg Boss 4 (Rakhi Sawant impact).

Colors Marathi maintains 2nd position yet again... (Compared to last week Star -13, Colors +34, Zee +33)

Bhagya dile tu mala is giving TRP to Colors .. imagine 500+ trps inspite if flop Bigg Boss season..
Zee didn't even touch 500 lately

mnkxUjq.jpg
Yeah....zee is struggling below 500...and if new upcoming serials on colors marathi are good,thn it be will be very difficult for zee marathi to gain its 2nd position back again...

As per my view Colors Marathi is performing well due to Bhagya Dile Tu Mala, Jay Jay Swami Samarth, Jay Shankar & Bigg Boss 4 (Rakhi Sawant impact).
BDTM is on air since 4 april 2022 and others since few months or years ago and ratings of channel were flat always and rakhi sawant entered into BB marathi few weeks back and in same week colors marathi ratings increased drastically. there's no argument regarding this. rakhi always enters into house whenever show is struggling with ratings. we have example of hindi BB. many times they call her to increase TRP and this time also it worked and she said that indirectly (because there's a thing called NDA) to other members when she entered into house. if one remember this then they will understand it. she said people are bored of you people's daily boring routine on show. that's why BB announced rakhi as entertainment entertainment entertainment. she truly is.

Last edited:
So on Star Pravah 2 sorry I mean Pravah Picture channel...
You'll get to see (only) 2 movies today
Lalbagh Paral and Jatra
Rest are all star pravah shows 👏 and one-one dubbed star plus/life ok show

WWVWCeq.jpg

So on Star Pravah 2 sorry I mean Pravah Picture channel...
You'll get to see (only) 2 movies today
Lalbagh Paral and Jatra
Rest are all star pravah shows 👏 and one-one dubbed star plus/life ok show

WWVWCeq.jpg
This will lead to failure of channel also they have not distributed hd version of pravah pictures

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock