Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Aapli Dupar | Zee Marathi Dupar
New Serial - Lavangi Mirchi
Starts from 13th Feb Mon-Sat 1PM only on Zee Marathi...

नवी मालिका - लवंगी मिरची
१३ फेब्रुवारीपासून... सोम-शनि दु. १:०० वा. झी मराठी वर.

Source

New Serial - Yashoda (Goshta Shaamchya Aaichi) Starts from 13th Feb Mon-Sat 12:30PM only on Zee Marathi...

नवी मालिका - यशोदा (गोष्ट श्यामच्या आईची)
१३ फेब्रुवारीपासून... सोम-शनि दु. १२:३० वा. झी मराठी वर.

Source

नवी मालिका - लवंगी मिरची

Source

Wish they managed their Primetime first and then launched shows in the afternoon...
Let's see if this gives Star Pravah some competition thou

I agree with you all. Star Pravah had launched mass entertaining shows in afternoon which have worked well and Zee seems to be launching shows just to compete with star at same time slots like what's even the need of 11 pm slot when most of slots are not working also both these afternoon show promos doesn't excite me! Gonna be flop mostly given limited reach Zee has right now.

i simply don't understand what's star's strategy behind not broadcasting SD channels in 16X9 widescreen ratio! their star world SD is so horrible if you are having led tv. not many channels of star is with current trend of widescreen tvs. recent survey showed 70% of households has smart tv (read in some news update on google) is this for HD channel push for us to subscribe?!
Sony recently changed aspect ratio of all SD channels in their recent makeover and star sports channels are also in same, so why not rest of the channels?
in this i salute to Viacom 18. they started 16X9 broadcast with history tv 18 when channel launched.
last but very important that DD has also 16X9 broadcast which was surprisingly amazing. ab bolo.
Star switched Star Sports SD to 16:9 ratio. Then the Malayalam cluster (Asianet) completely changed. Star Suvarna changed recently. I think few more Star channels are already broadcasting in HD ratio. So it will be introduced to Star Pravah SD sooner or later.

नवी मालिका - लवंगी मिरची

Source
Seems Remake of Telugu serial Radhamma kuthru promo is good i think afternoon slots tough competition will be there between Star Pravah and Zee Marathi. Hope Zee Marathi improves evening primetime with Massy serials and with good weekend shows.
I agree with you all. Star Pravah had launched mass entertaining shows in afternoon which have worked well and Zee seems to be launching shows just to compete with star at same time slots like what's even the need of 11 pm slot when most of slots are not working also both these afternoon show promos doesn't excite me! Gonna be flop mostly given limited reach Zee has right now.
Let the shows come bro then we'll get to know we can't say flop before launch.

Seems Remake of Telugu serial Radhamma kuthru promo is good i think afternoon slots tough competition will be there between Star Pravah and Zee Marathi. Hope Zee Marathi improves evening primetime with Massy serials and with good weekend shows.

Let the shows come bro then we'll get to know we can't say flop before launch.
Yeah...let the shows come..but have to say 1st impressions are not good...atleast in my case..
When newly launched shows...ag aga sasu is not impressive too

Yeah...let the shows come..but have to say 1st impressions are not good...atleast in my case..
When newly launched shows...ag aga sasu is not impressive too
Yes even 36 Guni Jodi lead actress is not good they should improve their casting should take good faces also should give chance to newcomers like Star Pravah, Audience is bored watching same faces only if they are not much popular like Sheetali, Janhavi, etc.

The songs...which arundhati and anushka performed during competition...from AKKK's yestrdays episode were original songs or from any movie/album??
I loved them so much....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock