Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

It's a fantastic serial bro! Already it is getting good numbers in Telugu (Vadinamma)! Malayalam version's launch rating will be out next week !

Star Suvarna wasting every good serial of other Star channels! Star Suvarna is the worst GEC channel of Star!
Yes agree it's good show also Star Suvarna worst channel with no good serials and shows sure in future it will fall down badly.

It's a fantastic serial bro! Already it is getting good numbers in Telugu (Vadinamma)! Malayalam version's launch rating will be out next week !

Star Suvarna wasting every good serial of other Star channels! Star Suvarna is the worst GEC channel of Star!
Even star plus also missed opportunity to remake pandian stores.....apparently star bharat was planning to launch remake of pandian stores named as gupta & sons but they recently changed their strategy by becoming comedy channel so they changed serial genre into comedy by changing plotline....apparently show was going to shift star plus but they didnt.....similar thing happened with karthika deepam remake ....they wasted 2 hit remakes on star bharat

Even star plus also missed opportunity to remake pandian stores.....apparently star bharat was planning to launch remake of pandian stores named as gupta & sons but they recently changed their strategy by becoming comedy channel so they changed serial genre into comedy by changing plotline....apparently show was going to shift star plus but they didnt.....similar thing happened with karthika deepam remake ....they wasted 2 hit remakes on star bharat
Why star plus not had made remake of Pandian stores and Kartika deepam and shown? They wasted the story on star bharat also they didn't took good story and family for Hindi version of kartika deepam. They should launch pandian stores at least on star Plus

Why star plus not had made remake of Pandian stores and Kartika deepam and shown? They wasted the story on star bharat also they didn't took good story and family for Hindi version of kartika deepam. They should launch pandian stores at least on star Plus
Yes i agree with you they should launch both pandian stores remake and karthika deepam remake with good cast nd with well known ph like rajan shahi

Yeah bro!
I was waiting for Pandian Stores hindi remake, I think it was first named as 'Hum' ! 2 days back when I saw the promo, completely disappointed!

Another thing, Bhaggolokhi of Star Jalsha seems to be inspired from Pandian Stores, Anybody noticed?

Also Zee TV's Apna Time Aayega is also seems to be the remake of ZeeTelugu's Mudda Mandaram !

Yeah bro!
I was waiting for Pandian Stores hindi remake, I think it was first named as 'Hum' ! 2 days back when I saw the promo, completely disappointed!

Another thing, Bhaggolokhi of Star Jalsha seems to be inspired from Pandian Stores, Anybody noticed?

Also Zee TV's Apna Time Aayega is also seems to be the remake of ZeeTelugu's Mudda Mandaram !
Yes first it was named as hum-ek makan ek dukaan
Yah it is inspired from PS but not all things are same

Zee extended prime time up to Sundays for a month on occasion of Adhikmas (extra month) all serials and shows are now aired from mon to sun.

Marathi Tv Shows Details (Schedule From 28th September)

1. Zee Marathi
MON - SUN
6.30 pm Home Minister
7.00 pm Ladachi Mi Lek Ga
7.30 pm Tujhyat Jeev Rangala
8.00 pm Majhya Navryachi Bayko
8.30 pm Aggobai Sasubai
9.00 pm Majha Hoshil Naa
10.30 pm Dev Manus

Mon - Wed
9.30 pm Chala Hawa Yeu Dya Ladies Special
Thu - Sat
9.30 pm Dancing Queen - Size Large Full Charge

2. Colors Marathi
Mon - Sat
6.30 pm Chaar Divas Sasuche (Retelecast)
7.00 pm Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi
7.30 pm Balumamachya Navane Changbhala
8.00 pm Jeev Jhala Yedapisa
8.30 pm Swamini
9.00 pm Sundara Manamadhye Bharali
9.30 pm Shubh mangal Online
10.00 pm Sukhachya Sarini He mann bavare
10.30 pm Bigg Boss Marathi S1 (Retelecast)

3. Star Pravah
Mon - Sat
5.00 pm Devyani (Retelecast on SD Channel only )
7.00 pm Sahkutumb Saha parivar
7.30 pm Aai Kuthe Kaay Karate
8.00 pm Rang Majha Vegala
8.30 pm Phulala Sugandh Maticha
9.00 pm Sukh Mhanaje Nakki Kaay Asate
9.30 pm Mulgi Zaali Ho
10.00 pm Vaiju No. 1
10.30 pm Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar- Mahamanvachi Mahagatha

4. Sony Marathi
Mon - Sat
7.00 pm Aai Majhi Kalubai
7.30 pm Savitri Jyoti
8.00 pm Navari Mile Navryala
8.30 pm Swarajya Janani Jijamata
10.00 pm Hum Bane Tu m Bane (Currently stop due to lockdown)
11.30 pm Anandi He Jag Sare
Mon - Thu.
9.00 pm Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra - nava hungaam
Fri - Sat
9.00 pm Singing Star

5. Zee Yuva

Mon - Sat.
7.00 pm Ka Re Durava
7.30 pm Phulpakharu
8.00 pm Almost Suphal Sampoorna
8.30 pm Prem Poison Panga
9.00 pm Doctor Don
Mon - Tue
9.30 pm Laav Re Toh Video
Wed - Thu
9.30 pm Zing Zing Zingaat
Fri - Sat
9.30 pm Dancing Queen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock