Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

In Coming Days Colors Marathi will lead as their will be 3rd Season of Bigg Boss and many New good original serials unlike that Star Pravah remake serials which are not doing well even I think now that except some Serials of Star Pravah, Colors Marathi has better serials and content even they are bringing 3 new serials and increasing programming and in coming days bigg boss after that they will be on No.1 and star Pravah will again go down and as always Zee Marathi though doesn't has good serials and has only non fictions will be on no. 1 and no. 2

The diya aur bati hum remake in Marathi is not. Doing well also that mounaragam remake and vaiju no. 1, star pravah other then Mounaragam remake which is doing ok , they should close other two serials they are not doing well, even Colors Marathi is bringing 3 new serials I think in coming days Colors Marathi will get it's viewers back and will lead, star pravah should do some changes or it would be not good for them in future.
Where do u get to know that dabh nd mounaragam remakes nd vaiju no.1 are not doing well??
Lets see how colors will perform in upcoming months
Nd one more thing is i dont think star pravah will go down as now they got 4 serials which are doing well and they are connected very well with audience so it will definitely help them in long run
Plus with help of sahkutumb sahparivaar , dakkhanch raja jyotiba will also get good viewership in 6.30pm
And bbm3 is not coming this year so star have much more time to connect very well and hold their audience

Last edited:
Where do u get to know that dabh nd mounaragam remakes nd vaiju no.1 are not doing well??
Lets see how colors will perform in upcoming months
Nd one more thing is i dont think star pravah will go down as now they got 4bserials which are doing well and they are connected very well with audience so it will definitely help them in long run
Plus with help of sahkutumb sahparivaar , dakkhanch raja jyotiba will also get good viewership in 6.30pm
And bbm3 is not coming this year so star have much more time to connect very well and hold their audience
Who say bbm3 is not coming this year. Any source?

The diya aur bati hum remake in Marathi is not. Doing well also that mounaragam remake and vaiju no. 1, star pravah other then Mounaragam remake which is doing ok , they should close other two serials they are not doing well, even Colors Marathi is bringing 3 new serials I think in coming days Colors Marathi will get it's viewers back and will lead, star pravah should do some changes or it would be not good for them in future.
8:30pm slot is empty now for zee marathi as agga bai sasu bai shooting is stopped, views might shift to star Pravah.. We can't say anything.. It depends on viewers.. Mulgi zalo ho is doing well.. Show gives good message.. Lets wait for tomorrows data.. Everything will be clear.
Colors launched sundarta manana madhye bharli.. Now gain in viewership, again new show which is launched which crap, it can't beat chala hava yeudya and sukh mhnje nakki kaay asta. And Subodh behaves news show will replace swamini as it will go off air soon as main lead of show is shooting for Sony marathis new serial..

oupXSoN.jpg

I cant believe.. Finally.. Now it won't fall done for sure.. Congrats star Pravah

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock