Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Star is back with same show yet again

Fed up of this reality show and this stupid name of the show

My doubt is how star pravah selecting participants for this shows. Because there is no any audition advertisement no any promo. Directly they started with premiere episode. That's why I am saying this show is totally managed show not reality show also winner is set from 1st episode. Showing episodes of so called rounds are just formality only to capture audience. This season is also only to engage audience and compete with Zee's Drama Junior.

My doubt is how star pravah selecting participants for this shows. Because there is no any audition advertisement no any promo. Directly they started with premiere episode. That's why I am saying this show is totally managed show not reality show also winner is set from 1st episode. Showing episodes of so called rounds are just formality only to capture audience. This season is also only to engage audience and compete with Zee's Drama Junior.
exactly!! all they do is care about TRP! thank god I'm not the only one who noticed this.. and when will they come up with new reality shows it's always about Dance, Singing and dinghana.. and also same judges are fixed

Exactly
Where are the auditions?
When do they even happen
No news no advertisement
Nothing on newspaper
Shady business

Thoda Tuz Ani Thoda Maz New Promo
This serial is remake of Tamil Serial 'Deivamagal' which was aired on Sun TV!
Looking forward to this serial 💖💖🔥

Just watched Thoda Tuza Ani thoda maza 1st episode.
Mind blowing acting of Sameer .
Sadly it was just if 21 min.
Now I'm so curious for 2nd episode.
Bumper opening for star pravah
Where did you watch? Hotstar? Because airing time is 9pm.
Yeah..it started good....
Just today received recommendation of promo of this serial's promo on YouTube and I feel it's very excellent.

P.S : I don't understand Marathi very much, although I wish to watch it, the song is also good.

Last edited:

This what audience response towards the serial we can see.
I mean just look at it.
It's phenomenal 😍..Hats off to makers

Just today received recommendation of promo of this serial's promo on YouTube and I feel it's very excellent.

P.S : I don't understand Marathi very much, although I wish to watch it, the song is also good.
Disney+ Hotstar is too baised they don't provide English subtitles to regional languages tv shows, they only provide for Hindi Shows!
Atleast Zee5 & Jio Cinema is better when it's comes to provide English subtitles to regional shows...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock